*Chapter 32*

Hi! Sorry I haven't been writing recently, I have been rather stressed lately and haven't had time to write much, this is going to have the sexy scene in it lol. So brace for impact for that. Hope you enjoy! (BTW I love this song.)

.....................................................................................................................................

Y/n POV

I had tried to get some more sleep for a bit after talking with Natsumi, I was still feeling hot and sick. Normally, I have quite a strong Immune System but sometimes it just likes to fail. I was drifting in and out of consciousness when I heard Natsumi say,

"Ah! Y/n, your fever is going to get worse if your this wet!" He panicked. "Here. Let me just scrub the sweat off of you." 

"Thank you, Natsumi." I asked as he looked away for a second.

"Oh! I was just thinking of how rewarding this is for me, getting to look after my closest friend, we've become so much closer than the rest of the group." He smiled.

"I can say the same thing Natsumi. Ever since I met you Its been so enjoyable." I saw Natsumi almost tear up as I said it.

"I never thought someone so cute like you would be so interested in me." Natsumi smirked. Totally out of character.

"Who wouldn't, your cool, reliable and totally handsome." I giggled.

"Here we go. Are you sure your not just delirious from the medicine that Aiden gave you?" Natsumi looked down at me.

"Hmph! No I'm not!" I stated.

"I'm just joking, here, let me scrub the rest of you down." Natsumi moved from my armpits down my sides and stopped at my inner thighs. "Oh! What do we have here?"

"I'm sorry, you were just touching me all over and-!" I started.

"Do you want me to kiss it better?" Natsumi smirked.

"Yes please." I sighed.

(HERE COMES THE SEXY PART!)

I felt Natsumi's hot breath across the tip of my already throbbing dick. My mind was hazy, due to my fever and the excitement of the incoming pleasure.

"Please Y/n, let me do all of the work this time, you just sit back and relax." Natsumi said, his wet fingers holding my dick and also caressing my asshole. 

"Alright." I coughed. I was excited, willing to let Natsumi handle me in any way he wished.

Natsumi proceeded to slide two of his fingers inside of my hole. He slowly moved them around me, suddenly he lifted them, hitting my pleasure spot that he has come so familiar with.

"How does it feel?" After Natsumi had said those words, he put more pressure on that spot, I tried to fling back my head but I couldn't as Natsumi had a firm grasp on the back of it. I moaned at the pleasure I was in.

"Natsumi.." I moaned.

"Just you wait Y/n. I'm going to make it much more enjoyable now." The navy haired male wrapped his mouth around my tip, taking it in instantly. I couldn't stop moaning at Natsumi's work. Suddenly, he took the whole of my Semi-hard length. Bobbing his head up and down for a while, Natsumi then took his fingers out of my ass. My dick was now as stiff as a rock.

"Natsumi, please keep going." I whined and held Natsumi's wrist.

"Ok then if you want me to." As Natsumi said that, he reinserted his fingers into my ass and went straight to my pleasure spot. Making me moan, I gripped Natsumi's hand harder. I closed my eyes as the pleasure was too great for me to handle.

"Look at how cute your dick is Y/n, its twitching, practically begging for more." Natsumi said, calmly. Natsumi then proceeded to just suck on the tip of my dick. Suddenly, my member spurted cum from its tip, Natsumi ended up getting a bit of it in his mouth.

"Hngh!" I moaned as my own cum landed on my chest.

"Did you enjoy it?" The now also hard Natsumi asked.

"Yeah, but its not over." I replied.

"What do you mean?" Natsumi asked, confused.

"Well, you look like you have a tent in your pants and plus, Aiden said that I needed to drink lots of fluids to help me get better?" I smirked.

"Hehe. I can't deny such a cute request." He giggled.

We shifted our positions so that we were both naked, Natsumi held my left leg up and slid his dick in between my thighs, just touching my balls. Natsumi still had his hand on my dick.

"Relax, I want to make you feel really good and able to take it easy after this." The tanned male reassured me.

Natsumi was massaging my dick, still covered in cum and saliva. I moaned as his hand graced my cock so gently.

"I'm ready Natsumi." I told him. With just one swift movement, Natsumi inserted his cock into me and started to move, not giving me any time to adjust to him. It felt pleasurable, despite the pain that I first had to endure. Natsumi struggled to find his way through my ass, when he hit my pleasure spot once again, he smiled as if he had found his way back home.

"Gah! Y/n, it feels so warm inside of you!" Natsumi moaned.

The room at this point was filled with our moans of pleasure and down right horniness. Natsumi grabbed hold of my dick and started to pump it to the same rhythm of his thrusts. he was so coordinated and knew the right ways to thrust and at what speed and how powerful they were to give me the best result of pleasure. Natsumi continued to pump me, however this time I felt a tickling sensation in my arm, I turned my head slightly to see the navy haired male's tongue grazing my armpit. His licks were so consistent and in line with the rest of his thrusts, my body was going numb with pleasure and sheer bliss. 

Both me and Natsumi were close to our climax. Remarkably, Natsumi hadn't gotten any sloppier with his strokes, thrusts or licks. He hadn't even lost his rhythm either. Our moans were getting extremely loud. I started to get really dizzy, dizzier than before.

"Natsumi, I'm gonna-!" But it was too late, I had released my second load already, so did Natsumi apparently. I could definitely feel it. We moaned in unison as we both released our loads. I tried to catch my breath as fast as I could.

"Don't try and force it, take your time and catch your breath properly." Natsumi sighed. But the thing was, I was so light headed I couldn't make out the words. My head tilted back and I closed my eyes.

"Well, I guess your relaxed. I'll get you cleaned up and then you can sleep." Natsumi giggled.

.....................................................................................................................................

Hope you enjoyed that! Thx for reading and sorry once again for my absence!

-potato

Word count; 1118