°Chapter 9°

Hi! I just wanted to say thank you to all who reads my stories. I appreciate your comments and views very much. I originally started writing this story as part of a one-off kind of thing, but after seeing how many people enjoyed reading this book it made me want to continue writing and continue making content for you. I love you all and I thank you so much!
——————————————————————————————————————————————————
Y/n POV

After me and Natsumi had done 'it' we sat by the shoreline staring into the ocean, looking into the deep blue I saw a baby turtle swim up towards us.
"Hey little one. Why are you here? That's not normal turtle behaviour. You should be far out to sea by now." I started to worry for the turtle.
"We should probably get back to the others." Natsumi smiled putting a hand on my shoulder.
"Y-yeah." I stuttered. I picked up the turtle in my hands and held it. "Maybe it's the reflection of the sun on your goggles Natsumi?"
"What do you mean?" The tall boy asked.
"The sun is reflecting off of your goggles, since turtles normally hatch at night they use the reflection of the moon the guide them to the ocean." I giggled, proving my intelligence. "So I would take your goggles off."
Just then Natusmi took of his goggles and I placed the turtle back into the ocean.
"Bye bye little one. Safe travels!" I said, innocently setting the turtle in the water and watching it swim away in the Crystal blue.

"I can't believe I learned something about sex." Natsumi enthusiastically said.
"It's not about learning but about having fun and enjoying every moment of it." I replied.
"Oh really! Well what was your favourite part Y/n?" Natsumi blushed out of embarrassment.
"W-well um- it was t-the fact that when you came, it looked like you were really enjoying it." I stuttered.
"The fact is, that I was enjoying it with you." Natusmi confessed. I smiled at him as we soon arrived to the others.

When we arrived everyone was sat eating lunch. Me and Natusmi sat down with them and Hunter started to talk.
"Hey guys, come sit and eat lunch with us." The twink boy smiled. Natsumi and I proceeded to munch on the food that Aiden had made. Wow... I guess having sex makes you hungry. Look at Natsumi he's eating so fast.
"Hey! Calm down Natsumi. Your going to make yourself sick from eating that fast." I worried about Natusmi pace.
"What did you guys do when you ran off anyways?" Keitaro asked.
"They probably just screwed around!" Yoichi smirked.
"W-well Y/n found a baby turtle that was heading the wrong way and so he brought me along to teach me how to spot a wandering turtle." Natusmi made a quick save before winking at me, I gulped down the last bite I had before giggling. "The turtle was set off course by the reflection of Natsumi's glasses. So I sorted it out."
"So cool Y/n!" Hiro exclaimed.
"When you were gone, Hiro was teaching Yoichi how to surf, Yoichi wasn't really getting the hang of it." Hunter said.
"HEY!" Yoichi shouted, before calming down. "I wasn't that bad."
I then got up and went over to Yoichi and extended my hand out to him.
"Everyone has there own pace at learning things! The real point is wether you give up or not!" I encouraged, "I'll give you some more help!"

Natumi POV

"...I'll give you some more help!" Seeing Y/n be so encouraging makes my heart flutter. I can't stop but think about how caring he is to others, he wouldn't judge anyone for anything. That's what makes me feel the best I feel when I'm near him, he makes me want to be the best person I can be.

Y/n POV

I felt Natusmi's stare at me. He was blushing, just then he started convulsing. Panicking I ran over to him. But I was too late. He vomited on the floor. Scoutmaster Yoshi ran over with water. I sat down and patted Natsumi's exposed back.
"I told you not to eat to fast. Your lucky you didn't choke." I smiled with empathy. Hunter looked at me with a confused look.