RoSid alone ...

They both just continue to stare and smile at each other. Then Mr Nawab says "tell me about yourself and your family and what you do." Prem lets out a little laugh and says "if i tell you all that you wont be standing here infront of me anymore!" Mr Nawab looked confused "what do you mean .. i didnt understand?" Mr Nawab says. Then after a short silence Prems starts laughing which makes Mr Nawab start to laugh aswell. "Oh it was a joke .. haha very funny.." Mr Nawab says afterwards.

Then Roli finally comes with the drink glass in her hand. She gives it to Prem and then Prem moves his hand and purposly drops the drink on himself. "Omg im so sorry.." Roli says trying to wipe the stain off Prems clothes. "Its ok .." Prem says ".. just take me to the bathroom so i can wash it." Then Roli holds his arm and takes him upstairs to the bathroom in her room. Mr Nawab stares at Prem from the back as they walk off.

After Prem washes the stain he comes out of the bathroom and sees Roli still standing in the room waiting for him. 'This is your chance Prem' Prem thought to himself. Then Prem walks towards the room door and closes it then he turns back around to face Roli. Roli was feeling half scared and half confused as she didnt know what he was doing. "What are you doing .. why did you close the door?" Roli asked quietly. "Shhhhh" Prem said back and then slowly started to walk towards her.

As he was walking towards her she was taking steps back while still staring into each others eyes. She stopped when she bumped into the wall behind her and then froze there. Prem went close to her and put both his hands on the wall on both sides of her and held them there so she couldnt escape. The room was filled with silence and Roli was starting to feel scared and wanted to run out but she couldnt as Prem was blocking her way. Then Prem started to smile and let out a little laugh.

"Why are you scared of me?" He asked her as he could see the fear in her eyes. Roli shook her head and said "what are you doing .. we need to go down .. what if someone sees us like this." Then Prem starts to laugh again and says "let them see then .. im not scared of anyone.." then before Roli could say anything, Prem continues "... i want to tell you something which i want you to listen to very carefully .. i wanted to tell you this alone first and thats why i made you bring me here."

Then Prem winks at her and smirks. Roli looks at him confused and half scared waiting for him to tell her what he wants her to know.