Rolis birthday ...

The next morning Prems mum comes down the stairs looking worried. The doctor and Simar were sitting downstairs having tea on the sofa. They notice her and Simar gets up and goes to her and holds her by the shoulders. "Whats wrong?" Simars asks. "I cant find Prem anywhere .. i've searched everywhere!" Prems mum replies. Then Simar looks at the doctor and smiles. Then she takes Prems mum to the sofa and makes her sit down.

"Prem is fine .." the doctor says ".. hes gone out." Then Prems mum breathes and calms down ".. but where .. he could have atleast told me" Prems mum says. "He was going to and then Simar said you were sleeping and so he didnt want to disturb you" the doctor said back. Then the doctor showed Prems mum a card and Prems mum took it and opened it. It was an invitation for Prem to Rolis birthday party.

... In Rolis house, the house was decorated and there were alot of guests everywhere. Prem was standing in the middle of the room looking around thinking about his times in this house and all the lovely flashback memories were coming in his head. A fews seconds later there was a tap on his shoulder that made him quickly turn around to see who it was. "Hey handsome!" Roli said. She was standing infront of him smiling, she was wearing a long shiny dress and looked very pretty.

But this time Prem did not fall for her. He remembered every moment with her in the past and just wanted to strangle her neck. But he had to control himself for his mission. "Come ill make you meet my dad" Roli said and then she put her arms around Prems arm and took him with her. "Dad!" Roli called out and then Mr Nawab turned around to face them. "This is Siddant .. my new friend .." Roli said " .. and this is my dad.." she said to Prem.

Mr Nawab smiled and put his hand out to shake Prems hand. Prem just stood there and stared at him for a while. From inside Prem wanted to break that hand and smash the glass he was drinking from on his face. But Prem had to control himself. Roli tapped Prems shoulder and Prem looked at her. She points at her dads hand and smiles at him. Then Prem smiles back and shakes Mr Nawabs hand.

Then Mr Nawab tells Roli to get Siddant a drink and she goes, leaving Prem and Mr Nawab alone with each other.