The next morning ..

It was a nice sunny morning and Simar was still sleeping comfortably. She slowly opened eyes as the sun rays were shining in her eyes and then she sat up on the bed and looked around the room. "How did i get here?" she questioned herself because she clearly remembered she was waiting for Prem at the table and went to sleep there. She quickly got out of bed and got ready and went downstairs.

When she reached downstairs she saw Prems mum waiting for her at the dining table for breakfast so she went to her and sat down on her chair. "Good morning.." Prems mum said ".. you must have had a good sleep yesterday.." Then she covered her mouth and started to laugh quietly. Simar was confused and asked why she was laughing.

Then Prems mum said "I wasnt feeling sleepy yesterday and so i was going to get water from the kitchen. As soon as i opened my room door a tiny bit i saw Prem standing next to you and you were sleeping. I stayed inside my room to see what he does and suprisingly he lifted you up in his arms and took you upstairs with him."

Then she put her hand on Simars hand and winked at her and then started to giggle again. Simar covered her face with both hands as she was feeling shy and happy at the same time and so didnt know what to say. Then she started laughing along with Prems mum and they both hugged each other.

At Prems office, Prem was sitting bored as there was no work left for him to do. A few moments later Mr Nawab comes in his office and tells Prem that he has a visitor. Prem says "let them in" and Mr Nawab goes out to call them. The office door opens slowly and Prem looks up to see who came to meet him. It was Roli! Prem quickly gets up from his chair and runs to hold the door open for her. "What a suprise .. please come in." Prem says while Roli finds a chair and sits down.

Prem closes the door behind her and goes back to his chair and sits down. "What can i get you .. tea .. coffee ..?" Prem asks Roli. "Nothing" Roli says sadly. Roli seemed very sad as she had her head down and did not smile even once. Prem noticed this and so got up and went and sat on the chair next to her. He held one of her hands and squeesed it slowly. "What happened .. everything ok?" he asked. Roli looked up at his eyes and shaked her head, then a tear started to roll down her cheek and she looked down again starting to cry quietly.