Come home ...

After a few minutes of silence Simar wipes her tears and turns to Prems mom who was also sitting quietly lost in her own thoughts. "Phone Prem and tell him to come home." she says. "I dont want to see his face or his new bride .. how could he do this to you my darling" Prems mom replies.

"When i got married to Prem i promised myself that i will accept everything that belongs to Prem and tolerate every bad thing he does with a smile .. please dont make me break my promise .. i accept his new wife .. i just want Prem infront of my eyes all the time .. please call him back home or i wont be able to live without him." Simar says with tears in her eyes.

Now Prems mom had no choice than to agree with Simar and so for her happiness she said "ok" and then picked her phone up. On the other side, in Prems office, Prem was sitting on the sofa with his face in his hands as he was sad about what his mom said to him over the phone. Roli had her hands on his shoulder trying to make him feel better. Mr Nawab was standing next to the sofa quietly.

Then to make Prem feel better Mr Nawab said "dont worry son .. a mother can never be angry with her child for long .. and your mother loves you a lot .. dont worry just be patient." Prem lifts his head up and takes a deep breath. Just then Prems phone rang and Prem gets up and goes to pick it up. It was his moms call, he gets happy and quickly picks it up.

"Hello mom .. i knew you would call me .. you cant stay angry with me for long .. i love you mom please call me back home so i can fall at your feet and ask for forgiveness." Prem says. "Come home dear..." Prems mom replies ".. come quickly .. dont make me wait too long now .." Prem wipes his happiness tears and says "im coming mom .. im coming .. bye bye bye."

Then he puts his phone in his pocket and runs to Mr Nawab and hugs him out of happiness.