Roli & Prem

Roli and Prem talk and laugh all night and so Prem doesnt realise the time. They have dinner together and tell each other about themselves. Roli says shes lived abroad all her life and has come here to spend her holidays away from work and the city stress. Prem tells her about his family and his relationship with Simar and that he doesnt like her. Roli smiles on hearing this and then puts her hand on Prems hand and holds it tightly.

"My father wants me to marry someone from here" she says looking at Prem in the eye. "Will you help me find someone good for me .. someone like you?" she continues. Prem smiles and strokes his hair from the back as she called him a good man. He then says under his breath quietly "why someone like me .. why not me.." "did you say something?" Roli asks, Prem shakes his head and then they continue talking about other stuff.

Finally after they've eaten Prem looks at the time and quickly gets up. Roli gets up aswell and asks "what happened?" Prem says "its too late .. how time flies when your having fun." Roli starts to laugh and then Prem hugs her to say goodbye and runs out the door closing the room door behind him. Now that Roli was alone in the room she goes infront of the mirror and smirks at herself. Then she starts to laugh out loud crazily and falls back on the bed behind her.

Then she puts her hand under her pillow and takes a little photograph out and kisses it. "Not long left now .." she says to the photo ".. ill be with you very soon .. our plan is working!" Then she starts laughing out loud again like a crazy woman.

Prem finally reaches home and opens the door slowly with his keys. He slowly tip toes towards the stairs to go to his room, then he sees a light from the corner of his eye. He turns around and sees Simar sleeping on the dining table so he goes to her. Her plate is still full as she hasnt eaten anything waiting for Prem and she has another plate nextvto her full of food which Prem knew she put for him. Prem suddenly started to feel sorry for her from the inside.

He didnt want to show anyone this feeling but as no one was around and Simar was sleeping he slowly moved Simars chair back and lifted her up in his arms. Then he took her upstairs with him to their room to sleep.