Caring Prem ...

Roli was sitting on her bed staring at the ceiling dreaming about Siddant. Then her father walks in and sits on the bed next to her. He looks at her for a while and Roli didnt know he was there as she was lost in her thoughts while smiling at the ceiling. Mr Nawab looks at the ceiling to see what she was looking at and then shakes his head and taps her on the shoulder. Roli quickly turned to face him and jumped because she got scared as she didnt know he was there.

"Whats wrong with you today .. you seem different?" Mr Nawab asks her. After a long silence Roli nods her head and says "ermm.. no.. nothing.." and then starts smiling again. Mr Nawab thought she was just being crazy and so slapped the back of her head slowly and told her to come down for dinner. Then he walked out leaving Roli being lost in her thoughts again.

.. Prem returns back home and takes his mask off and then goes straight to the kitchen to have some water. He stops by the kitchen door when he sees Simar in the kitchen alone making food. He kneels on the door and crosses his arms staring and smiling at her. While cutting the onions, Simar accidently cuts her finger and blood starts to come out. Prem quickly runs towards her and grabs her hand to see if its ok.

Simar pulls her hand back away from Prem and turns around looking away from him. Then Prem pulls Simars arm back making her face him again and grabs her hand again. Simar tries to pull her hand away from him but he holds it tight so she cant. Then he takes her to the sink and washes her finger and then gets a plaster from the draw and puts it on her.

Then he lets go of her hand and she continues to stare at him. "I know you dont like me now .. but i do and i care for you and i always will" Prem says and then he walks out of the kitchen leaving Simar still staring at him and looking confused. The doctor and Prems mum were standing outside the kitchen secretly watching them both and when Prem walked out he saw them standing on the side of the door.

He looks down and walks off because he didnt know what to say. The doctor puts his hand on Prems mums shoulder and tells her not to worry then he goes after Prem and Prems mum walks back to her room to rest.