Prems decision ...

Prem grabbed the water jug and glass from his desk and put water in for Roli. He made her drink it and then calmed her down wiping her tears for her. He then asked her what was wrong again. She put her other hand over Prems hand as he was holding one of her hands already and looked in his eyes.

"Marry me!.." she said. Prems mouth opened wide as he wasnt expecting her to ask him that so soon. "I know you're already married but you dont love your wife right .." Roli continued "... im also helpless .. i cant live without you anymore .. please marry me and keep me at your feet forever .." Then she started to cry again. Prem could not see her cry and so put his hands on her face and said "ok ok fine .. i will marry you .. just stop crying now."

Then he got up from his chair and said "ill go and tell Mr Nawab to do the arrangments" and then walked out of his office to look for Mr Nawab. Roli looked out to see if he was gone and then started to smirk. She wiped her tear with her finger and then flicked it off. Then she started to laugh slowly. "Tut tut tut .. what an idiot!" she said.

A few minutes later Prem comes back in the office. When Roli sees him she quickly puts her finger on her tongue and puts it on her eyes so it looked like she was still crying. Prem walked towards her and sat down and then explained what the plans were.

"When i told Mr Nawab about us getting married he said mom will never agree to this and so i have decided that i will tell mom and Simar after the wedding has happened so they cant do anything to stop it. For this reason we have to get court married instead of a proper marriage so no one finds out. Is that ok with you?"

Roli holds Prems hand and smiles "as long as your mine now forever .. i dont need anything else .. i accept whatever you decide for me" she says. Prem gets happy after hearing this and kisses her hand and then puts his hand on her head and pulls it towards him where now her head is on his chest and they hug each other tightly. Roli starts to smirk again wiping her tears slowly.