^^^ Isabella's Outfit ^^^

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Isabella Press - Paubaya | Official Music Video |

Isabella and Paige stood in front of the altar, it was only the two of them with an actor who was acting as a priest.

"Paige, do you take Isabella, to be your lawful wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worst, for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do you part?"

Paige took a deep breath, made eye contact with Isabella (who avoided eye contact with the tall blonde), and smiled. "I do."

Season 2:
T

he Last Chapter

Isabella and Paige were both walking hand-in-hand, down the empty street, giggling like lovestruck teenagers.

.

Then a clip of them rising a scooter, Isabella resting her chin on Paige's shoulder as they laughed and cruised around.

.

Isabella had her head on Paige's lap, both of them laying on the field with a bunch of food around them, signifying that they were both on a picnic date. 

Piage pulled her upper body up so she would be in a sitting position. She looked down at Isabella with loving eyes as she grabbed a cupcake, used her pointer finger to scoop some icing up, and put the icing on Isabella's nose.

Isabella ley out a gasp before standing up and watching Paige scurry away and start running from the fast soccer player.

.

Saan nagsimulang magbago ang lahat/ When did it all start to change
Kailan nung ako'y 'di na naging sapat/ When was I not enough anymore

.

Isabella and Paige stood by the scooter, Izzy holding 2 helmets. "Paige, get the helmet."

"No," Paige replied with a cocky grin.

The younger girl shook her head at her ex-girlfriend. "I swear to god, Paige."

Letting out an exaggerated sigh and a breathy "fine," she grabbed the other helmet from Isabella and put it on her head. "Happy?"

"Very."

"You're fucking unbelievable."

"I know, this is why you dated me."