You need to leave now

*Justin's P.O.V* 

Bullcrap . We weren't at home all of yesterday and Selena was meant to be coming over . I havn't had my phone on me either . She is going to be so mad . 

I run to go get my phone from the living room table , where i find my beautiful girlfriend tapping away at her phone . A green bow in her hair with my ACE V neck on . She looks so adorable . I slow down my pace and stare at her for a while , taking in her beauty . 

"Oh , hey" she finally notices me and taps the seat next to her . 

"Hey . We forgot something yesterday" i mummer , sitting myself down beside her .  

"We did , what?" 

"Selena" i sigh . 

"Oh crap" she gasps . "Maybe you should call her" she states . 

"Well , i was but then i saw your beautiful face" i smile . 

"Oh stop it" she playfully punches me on the shoulder .

I start to tickle her waist and she lets out bursts of laughter . "Justin , stop!" she screams "Justin!" 

"What's going on?" Ryan pops out of no where . 

"Jesus Christ Ryan , you really gotta stop doing that" i chuckle holding my heart . 

"Yeah Butsy , you gave me a fright" Faye agrees . 

"Oh i gave you a fright" Ryan mocks in her accent . 

"I do not speak like that" she laughs . 

"Yes you do . Oh Justin , you are the sweetest tea cake at the table" he mocks even more . 

Faye jumps up off of the sofa and starts chasing him all over the house . 

"Woah , kids what's going on?" i hear my moms voice coming in from the front door . 

"Hey mom!" i jump up and hug her real tight . She had only gone shopping but she has to leave soon because i'm traveling and i'm going to miss her so much . 

"I only went shopping" she laughs squeezing me back . 

"I know but you'll be gone soon" i squeeze her even tighter . 

"Ok , Justin it's lovely to see you put i have really heavy bags here" she hesitates . 

"Oh here let me help you" i take the shopping bags and bring them over the kitchen counter . 

Faye suddenly comes rushing through the patio doors , dusting her hands together . 

"What did you do?" i laugh walking towards her . 

"Ryan can swim right?" 

"Oh my god" i laugh so hard and run over to the pool . 

"You retard" Ryan pulls himself up out of the water . I can't help it , i'm dying . Faye lets out a scream and hides behind me . That's no use though I'm holding my knees trying to catch my breathe . I'm laughing so hard . 

Ryan runs up to Faye "Who wants a hug?" spreading out his arms to Faye . 

"No , no no!" she screams and runs away as Ryan chases after her . 

"Hey , no that's my V neck" my laugh dissolving into seriousness . 

"It's nice to see your all having so much fun!" oh crap , i recognise that voice . Faye and Ryan freeze and turn to where a familiar voice was coming from . "Do you answer you phone Justin or do you just decline my calls?" she smiles sarcastically . Mom's now standing behind her mouthing me a sorry, i nod apologetically and walk up to Selena . 

"I'm sorry , i had a commercial and-" 

"Oh no it's ok . I'm sure it wasn't your fault , was it" she turns to my Faye and fakes a smile . "What are you wearing by the way" she laughs . 

"A V neck , there in fashion right now" Faye smirks looking Selena up and down .

"It's hideous" . 

"It's mine" i step in with a tone of anger in my voice . 

"Oh , then it's lovely" she smiles . 

"What do you want?" i demand . 

"To give , that , this card and . . you" she smirks . 

" 'That' has a name and she's called Faye . If your going to be like that then you can just leave" Ryan shouts . 

I can't believe i actually liked this whore . 

"You can't have him!" Faye yells . 

"Watch me" she snarls and grabs me by the waist . 

"Stop!" i scream and push her away . "No one comes in my house , messes with my girlfriend and get's away with it . She doesn't want your stupid card . That's just an excuse to come here . I don't like you anymore so just leave!" i bellow . 

"Oh i'm scared" she mocks . 

"You need to leave . NOW!" i turn her around and shove her out of the front door . "Don't come back!". I slam the door behind her and slide down it in relief , just to know shes not here anymore . 

"Are you ok?" Faye comes and reaches her hands out to help me up . 

"Yeah , i'm fine" i mumble as i take her hands and stand up . "I hate her" i smirk . 

"Me too" 

"Me three" Ryan strides in "She's hot but a hoe" he laughs . 

I shake my head and so does Faye . When my phone starts to buzz in my pocket . 

Omaha Mall 

Omaha Mall 

You know that we ball at the Omaha Mall 

Yes i finally changed my ring tone .