Thank God !

*Faye's P.O.V*

I'm so nervous , why is he here .

I hold my mums hand as she walks downstairs with me and drags me into the living room . I shake when i see Justin and . . . . Ryan ? .

Why is he here ? Didn't know he even knew i excised ? .

"Hi" Justin whispers .

"Hey" i reply .

"Can we talk" he stutters giving everyone the hint to leave . Everyone wondered out of the living room even Ryan and went into the kitchen .

I eyeball Justin waiting for him to talk . He's just standing there ugh .

"Well" i shrug .

"I need to tell you the whole story" the sound of his voice makes me heart jump , making my eyes swell up with tears again .

"I'm sorry" i let out as i run upstairs and into my room .

"Wait!" Justin shouts as he trails after me when everyone comes out of the kitchen .

*Jusitn's P.O.V*

"Don't worry , she's just a bit nervous" i calm everyone down as they group mumble and walk back into the kitchen like out of some sit-com. 

"Faye!" i shout as i run up the stairs . She locked herself in her bedroom . Just like i have been doing for the past couple of days .

"I know it's hard but please let me explain" i sob , i need to see her face again . She gave me no answer just the sound of crying which made my heart erode away at itself even more .

"That day , when you left to get Coffee" i don't care I'm explaining . NOW . "I told Selena she should have never have done what she did on the show . She then told me that she can't help it because she loves me but i told her i don't feel that way for her " i heard her stop crying and start to listen.

Thank God!

"She just jumped on me and almost pulled me over , that's when you came in and it totally went A wall , i pushed her off of me and i hate her i really do I'm never speaking to her again . I need you Faye , i love you , i love you , i love you Faye Leigh Mayson" i shout  .

I heard her giggle but she didn't open the door .

What can i do ?

I remembered the song that I'm obsessed with . Chris Brown . He should do the trick . I pulled out my phone and clicked on 'Don't Judge Me' and slid it through the bottom of the door . I heard her pick it up and listen to the whole thing .

She waited a while after and i heard her sobbing again .

Jeez what can i do?

The door opened .

"I love you" she whispered and jumped on me , i had to hold her up so she didn't fall . I almost lost my balance .

"I love you too" i whisper back in her ear and i smile so wide it hurt .

I walk into her room crashing her lips into mine and lock the door behind us . I know it's a bit rude of me to do this with her in her house when her parents are here but i can't help it , iv missed her body .

I throw her on the bed and crawl on top of her . She asks for entrance and i allow her in . Our making out session has started .

Praise the lord ! .

I unbutton her shirt and she slides mine off of my head . I pull her thigh up to my waist and make out with her passionately .

"Faye?" i  hear a loud knock on the door . Shit it's Mark .

"DAD?!" she shouts i can't help but laugh i mean what bad timing .

"Is everything OK in there" he asks .

"Yeah everything is fine" she shouts through the door not wanting to open it up for her farther to see her in her bra and panites .

"OK then" he says and starts to walk off .

She sighs and leans her back on the door .

I walk up to her shirtless , i know she loves it when I'm shirtless . I start giving her love bites all up her neck . I pull away and walk over to her docking station . I pick up my IPhone and slot it in place . I flick through my songs and finally find the perfect song . Neyo 'Mrs . Right' .

Perfect ;)

It starts to play and i can see her trembling before i have even touched her . Ryan was right she is head over heels for me . I'm just to hot . Ha .

__________

*Faye's P.O.V*

God he knows just how to seduce me , doesn't he . We were up there for about 2 hours until Ryan came up .

"Hello , i know what your doing"  i can almost hear his smirk whilst knocking on the door .

"Interrupted again" Justin whispers in a husky voice . We were this close l l from having you know what .

Damn it !

"Come on Justin , do you wanna take these guys back home or not ?" he sighs waiting outside .

"OK , OK one second" Justin sighs getting up in just his boxers :P Yum .

I got up too , sliding my clothes back on .

Hang on didn't he just say we're going back home with him ? Yay asdfghjkl .