Selena Hoemez !

*Faye's Point Of View*

This past week my lips have been getting even more chapped . Probably from where Justin keeps biting them but it doesn't hurt and if it does then its so worth it . Im dreading today i don't want to wake up , this week has been magical . A little peep from the pap but other then that everything has been wonderful . Here's a list of where me and Justin have been this week , just to give you a little catch up :

1 . Water park .  (Monday)

The water park was amazing! Justin took me on every single slide and we even went in the wave pool together . He walked around in trunks all day and i loved that ;) and i also think he liked the sight of me in a bright pink bikini . 

Then afterwards Justin's bedroom .

2 . Another Fancy restaurant called "Je T'aime"  ( which means i love you in French) Tuesday

That was amazing , pink sparkly lights hung everywhere and roses given to all the ladies by their gentlemen . Justin did get recognised quite a lot but no one seemed to bother about me even with all the rumours around .

Then afterwards Justin's bedroom again .

3 . Wednesday we just stayed at home and spent some time with the family and another visit to Justin's bedroom at around 10:47 ;) .

4 . Lakers Games (Thursday)

That was quite funny actually whenever they scored Justin would shoot out of his seat bringing me with him and jump up and down in excitement . I had to laugh even though i was incredibley proud of the giant basketball players as well .

5 . The Beach (Friday)

I know Justin had already taken me there but i love it there and we even made up a picnic so it was even more romantic .

6 . Bowling (Saturday , yesterday) 

This was amazing he kept running up the alley and singing baby and doing the dance but falling over every time even a shout from one of the workers . Oopsie's .

Then another visit to Justin's bedroom .

Now here at 4 am in his warm cosy bed . With again Justin's muscular arm wrapped around me . When i suddenly realise .

OH SHIT . 'Wake Up It's Sunday' .

I sit up in a flash and shake Justin rapidly .

"Justin , Justin wake up now" i shout shaking him .

"What , babe . Just go back to sleep" he moans and rolls over the other way .

"Justin aren't you forgetting something" i shout even louder and shaking him more firmer .

"Nope , i don't think so" he says in a clever way that made me tremble .

"WAKE UP IT'S SUNDAY" i scream .

"Ahh no , no one want's to wake up on Sun-" he shoot ups and stares at me .

"Sorry" he smirks leaning in for a kiss .

"Just go !" i push him out of bed as we get ready in a hurry and i unlock his door rushing to get back into my own bedroom when -

"Faye?" my mum tilts her head looking me up and down in my bra and undies coming out of Justin's room .

"Mum?" i look at her the same trying to make out this is normal .

"What are you doing dressed like that" she questions " and coming out of Bieber's room" she never calls him Justin , never, it's always Bieber , Bieber , Bieber .