~Digging up a body~

Start from the beginning

~~~~~~

Apparently Derek was the one at Scott's house yesterday and told him to not play. Y/n was still kind of mad at him but she had to agree with him, Scott playing was too dangerous not only for him but also for everyone around him.
Y/n and Stiles were entering Scott's house Stiles immediately started running towards his room.
«Hey slow down!»She yells at him and closing the door behind her and making her way up to join them.
«What did you find?Where did you find it?How did you find it? And yes I had a lot of adrenaline» He said out of breath.
«We can tell» Y/n sais finally entering the room.
«I found something at the Hale house»Scott finally says. Y/n knew that Derek didn't do anything but she couldn't really tell them because she knew that it would reveal the fact that she knew about the supernatural .
«Do you seriously think it's him that did all this? »Y/n asked not wanting to seem suspicious.

«Yes Y/n I smelled blood and I know you said you knew him but that doesn't mean he couldn't have done it» He said hoping it would change her mind. She sighed and agree to go with them.
~~~~~
The three of them were looking around in the hospital. Scott wanted to make sure that it was the same smell so he decided to come here and find the other half of the body.
«Hey» Y/n hears Stiles say and follows his gaze. The Morgue. There would be the body.
Y/n went to sit down while Scott went inside and see Stiles starting to walk towards her but he suddenly stopped. She looks up to him and see him staring at Lydia. Y/n sighs heavily and roll her eyes at the boy as he starts walking towards her. Y/n watched him start saying some love speech which made her bit her lip to prevent her from laughing. Lydia obviously wasn't listening which made it worse.
She sometimes wonder how he's in love with a girl who completely ignored him for so many years.
She quickly looked away when she saw him walking towards her and sat next to her.
«How did it go?» Y/n said to tease him, he obviously knew that she listened the whole time.

«Shut up»He said which made her let out a laugh.

«Sorry...sorry...I seriously don't get it though...why fall in love with her? Her out of all the people...honestly you deserve better» Y/n said. Lydia is her friend but she could be so harsh sometimes and that hurt him.

«Really?»He asked looking her like he was surprised from what she just said.

«Yes..really» She said smiling at him as their eyes met.

Suddenly Scott comes running to them causing them to both to startle.
«The scent was the same»He said making her eyes widen at his words.
Did Derek really kill that girl? She thought to herself.
«I say we use it»Stiles said making her turn to him and give him a confused look.
«How??» Scott and Y/n said at the same time.

«Okay just tell me something, are you doing this because you want to stop Derek or because you want to play saturday and told you you couldn't?» He asked

«There were bites marks Stiles»

«Then were are gonna need a shovel» He said as we walk out making her groan. I guess I'm gonna spend my night digging up a body She thought to herself.

~~~~~~~

The three teenagers watch as Derek gets in his car and drives away. The three of them start walking towards the house but Y/n stop to take a look at the house. She hasn't came here in years it felt weird coming back here, she could feel the pressure...it changed a lot.

«Something's different»Scott said.

«Different how?»Stiles asked

«I don't know...»

«It doesn't matter...come on»Stiles said. Y/n head over to them and reach out for a shovel but Stiles quickly takes it from her. She looks at him and gives him a questioning look.

«You are not doing this, you will hold this»He said giving her a flashlight. She  smiled at him grateful for not digging up a body and watched him give her a small smile.
«Thanks» She said taking the flashlight from his hand.

«So what happens if Derek comes back?» Scott said making them  break eye contact and look at him

«Well I have a plan for that...you run this way and me and Y/n run the other way whoever he catches first well too bad»He said making her roll her eyes at his idea.

A couple of minutes passed and still haven't found anything. They  were both starting to get really tired but then they finally felt something.
«Wait..I felt something»Stiles said making her walking towards the hole. It was some sort of cloth wrapped with a rope. Stiles reached down and undid the knots only to reveal a black wolf cut in half which made the three of them scream.
«What the hell is that? I thought you said you smelled blood as in human blood»Stiles said making a disgusted face.

«I told you something is different » Scott defended.

«We have to get out of here»

«Yeah okay.Help me cover this up»They both start covering the body until Stiles stops and starts staring at something. She followed his gaze and notice a flower.Wolfsbane.

«You see that flower?»Stiles asked

«Yeah what about it?» Scott asked confused

«It's wolfsbane»

«What?»Scott sais still confused

«Haven't you seen "The Wolf man"?»Stiles asked making her wonder what this has to do with a movie

«No?»

«You are so unprepared for this»He said getting out of the hole and grabbing the flower. He pulled it out but it was connected with a rope which he continued pulling. Y/n watched him confused as he pulled the rope, then Scott called them both not moving his eyes from the body. As they both joined his side they  looked at the body only to see that it had changed. It was now a body cut in half of a young lady. It was terrifying. Y/n scanned over the dead body when she finally recognized to the body and took a few steps back in shock. Laura Hale....Derek's sister.  Y/n wasn't close to her but it still hurt to see the dead body of someone she  knew. Stiles immediately called his dad and told him about what we had found. It was day when the police finally arrived, Scott and  Y/n stood by the jeep with her head rested on his shoulder and his hand was on her head trying to comfort her. Right now Y/n needed someone to comfort her and Scott was here for her which she was thankful for. She wiped her tears and turned to see Derek being handcuffed by some deputies and was entered the car. He was looking at her and didn't break contact, it was hard to understand his emotions from his expression but she felt like it.He  was angry at her. She  opened her mouth and mouthed "I'm sorry" to him. She felt guilty, not only for putting him in jail but also for digging the body of his dead sister in the middle of the night with her friends who just found out about the super natural. As they stared at each other Stiles suddenly entered the car and started talking to him. Scott and Y/n  looked at each other to make sure they  were seeing the same thing. At that moment Y/n wished she had werewolf hearing since she couldn't hear what they were saying which was frustrating but then Derek turned his head to look at her only to make Stiles stare at her. Y/n hoped he didn't tell him about her secret or anything suspicious about her. She watched them both for a couple of minutes but then Stiles was being pulled out of the car by the sheriff. Y/n  knew they were arguing but after a couple of minutes Stiles came to join them. She left Scott's side and got in the jeep, Y/n needed to sleep she was too tired and hoped that nothing else bad would happen because she was sure she couldn't handle it right now.