19

Two days later.

Kaisyn groaned in her sleep, hearing a phone repeatedly ringing.

"Von get that phone man." She tried pushing his body off of hers, and he remained locked in place, asleep.

"Dayvon get up." She slightly shook his body, before groaning in frustration as the phone rung again.

She reached over, and Von began to stir in his sleep, tightening his grip on her.

"Move so I can get yo phone Kyzeir." She mumbled, and he did so, laying back on top of her once she grabbed it.

She unlocked his phone, seeing 17 missed calls from an unknown number, and she blocked it, before sitting it on her dresser, closing her eyes again.

Just as she was about to doze back off, his phone rung again, making her snatch it off the dresser.

"The fuck you want?" She answered, attitude laced in her voice.

"Who the fuck is this?" Kaisyn recognized the voice as Asian's.

"Call this fucking phone again I'ma come show you who I am bitch. Get off his dick folks Ima shoot yo stupid ass in yo forehead. Call later, he sleep." Kaisyn tiredly rambled, before ending the call and blocking the second number.

"Gone piss me off. Move Von cause I know you heard this dumbass phone ringing." She attempted to push his strong body off of hers.

"You sexy as fuck." He rasped, sleep ridden in his voice, making her roll her eyes.

She turned over to lay on her stomach, making Von frown because she'd pushed him off of her.

"Bae why you being mean to me?" He frowned, and she lifted her arm up, letting him lay under her.

"You need to check that hoe or I'ma kill her bitch ass. I ain't fucking playing." She mumbled, and he rubbed her ass, his eyes closed.

"I'ma get you pregnant." He said, and she smacked her lips, making him smile.

"I ain't playing Von. She been calling from fake numbers since a few days ago. Check her, or I'ma do it for you and my demon time ain't nothin' nice." She stood up from her bed, and his eyes opened again.

"I'ma handle it." He chuckled, watching her naked body walk towards her bathroom.

"It ain't funny. She done pissed me the fuck off bra." She mumbled, closing the door behind her, making him stand up.

He walked in the bathroom, brushing his teeth next to her, seeing attitude all in her expression. She hated being woken from her sleep if it wasn't for food or money.

"I'ma go dead that today aight? Relax ma." He wrapped his arms around her as she looked up at him with a small pout on her face.

"I'm sleepy as hell and I know you heard that dumbass phone." She mumbled, and he smiled, pecking her lips.

"But I still ain't answer cause I'm a gremlin." He shrugged, and she laughed, rolling her eyes.

Von leaned over, picking her up as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

"You such a baby." He chuckled after she laid her face in his neck.

She hummed in response, keeping her body wrapped in his as he laid them back under her covers.

"I wanna go to Cuba." She mumbled, yawning afterwards, making him smile because he knew she was about to start rambling.

"Yeah? Why?" He rubbed her back, and Kaisyn closed her eyes.