Weapon Of Choice

only five chapters left 😏

also i deadass took off my inch long fake nails so i could write a chapter because i couldn't type with them

ALSO THE REASON IVE BEEN GONE FOR LIKE TWO MONTHS IS because i have ✨borderline personality disorder✨ and high anxiety because of it and it has gotten so bad i'm barely making it through college currently. i'm excited to write though right now and spring break is next week so i can finish this book and start up my others! Thanks for waiting for new chapters my babes ❤️

ALSO, I GOT NEW PIERCINGS AND TATTOOS AHHH

______________________________

   "Follow me." He walks off into the hall and I hop after him, trying to get my foot through the bottom of his tighter fitting black sweat pants while his baggy black shirt drapes over my frame.

"Wait for me!" I jog down the hall after him as he stops in front of a familiar door and my eyes widen, "Do I get to pick out what weapon I'll use to slaughter some bad guy, now? OW FUCK- " I holler out as he kicks my shin and not lightly.

"I just kicked you in the shin because you didn't have your guard up." He scoffs, "And you think you'd be able to kill someone? Why would you even need to?" He rolls his eyes and I stand my ground.

"I could if I need to, I'm not afraid of acting out of self defense. Of course I wouldn't just randomly do it!" I walk past him into the weapons room once more.

He yanks a strand of my hair and I turn immediately over my left shoulder and my right arm swings around quick, my right hand grasping his wrist as it's retracting and I start to twist it into a position that could easily snap it if I wanted to do so.

"What the fuck!?" He gasps and his eyes widen as pain starts to shoot up his arm from his wrist but I let go, a smirk growing on my face as I turn back around and walk further into the room.

"I told you," I look over my shoulder and wink at him, "I could if I need to." I restate what I had just said a moment ago.

He runs a hand through his hair, a smirk tugging at the corner of his lip, "And remember, sweetheart... " He slowly walks up to me, standing behind me as his right hand grips the back of my neck, "I could snap your neck in half, too, if I needed to." He whispers into my left ear and then lets go as I raise a brow.

"So, basically what you're saying is, that you would kill me if you needed to?" I cross my arms and pout, "But who's going to be your friend, Yoongi?" I say, half joking but his eyes widen a bit and then he squints them at me.