Pistol Fucked

I swipe my tongue over the edge of the end of the barrel, Yoongi's eyes wide and full with sadism as he gets more and more eager to fuck me with his possibly loaded gun. A smirk never leaves his face as he snatches out a condom from his bedside dresser drawer, carefully wrapping the king sized  XL condom onto the gun's barrel for health reason but definitely not safety reasons. Of course it didn't fit on the smaller barrel but he tightens it by holding his fist around it up by the body of the gun so that it doesn't slip off.

This is what makes it so exciting, that thrill of the possibility of it being a loaded gun is what makes my clit begin to throb harder. This man wouldn't kill me, no, he just wants to watch me be fucked hard in a sadistic and dangerous way.

"Don't try to hold in your moans. If you do, I'll just go faster, you little needy slut." He slaps my cheek before gripping my jaw with his right hand, his eyes trained on mine before he grins and glances down between my legs to where he begins gliding the end of the barrel back and forth along my throbbing clit, the cold metal that I can still feel through the thin rubber condom making me gasp and bite my bottom lip in pleasure, a smirk of my own gracing my features as well.

"I bet you'd like watching the tip of your hard cock rubbing against my clit, wouldn't you, Mister Min?" I bite my lip again as I grin, my playful and lust filled eyes flicking up to his dark ones and his breathing hitches slightly.

"Can't stop thinking about me fucking my cock into you, hm? Needy bitch, take this pistol and maybe if you're lucky I'll wreck your pussy with my own cock sometime." He lets go of my jaw and smacks my inner thigh a few times before positioning the gun at my soaked entrance.

"Just do it already." I whine and try to push my hips down a few times even though I'm tied in place but he groans in annoyance at my needy and impatient actions and stands up, leaning over me to grip a fistful of hair and harshly pull on it, a whimper of pain leaving my reddened lips.

"You want it in you so badly, hm?" He pulls harder, making my eyes water, "Then use your fucking words, my little fuck doll." He spits with gritted teeth and I gasp as my head stings from his grip on my hair, his eyes telling me that he's not playing around.

"Put it in me." I softly say in a tone full of want, "Please." My cheeks become a shade darker.

"Put what in you? I'm confused on what you want me to do." He nonchalantly teases and I bite my lip.

With a cold stare, he teasingly taps my entrance with the barrel's end and I gasp, breaking a bit from my own frustration that's built up, my body needing the release I've been craving.

"Shove it between my legs and fuck my God damn pussy with the pistol already!" I grit out in a frustrated tone, my voice raising a higher level and tears well up in my eyes from the ache of needing friction and to cum.

It's never been this bad, I've never wanted to cum so hard in my life but I guess that's what happens when a man as attractive and dangerous as Min Yoongi is seated right here over my naked body and spread legs with the intent of making me cum.

"Fine, I'll pistol fuck you but don't be begging me to stop once you can't take it." He licks his bottom lip and kisses me roughly one last time before he lets go of my hair and stands, walking around to the end of the bed before crawling between my legs, "You sound hot when you beg, maybe you should do it more often." He pushes my thighs apart as much as they can while my ankles are tied, still enough room allowing my legs to bend as he pushes them back a bit, my thighs feeling sore but my throbbing clit and soaking entrance on full display for him.

I grip the leather straps that my wrists are tied with that are leading up to the top corners of the bed, my arms able to bend a bit so I hold onto the leather to brace myself since I can't grip the sheets.