Choose Your Weapon

"You heard me, you brat." He grabs a fistful of my hair, "Pick. A. Gun." He sadistically smirks and I can feel myself aching between my thighs, his roughness and words that he's spitting at me are making me more and more wet.

"Yes, sir." I say in the clearest, not nervous voice that I can muster up since he's intimidating me like hell which isn't usual.

"Don't act like you're so confident." He pulls me up and back into a standing position by my hair that's in his fist and I whimper, "I'll show you just how scary I can be, pretty baby. If you want to get fucked then I'll fuck you alright, but first with my fingers, then with a gun, then the handle of a knife and even my tongue until I think you deserve to get fucked by my eight inches."

My wide eyes stay facing forwards, my mind shocked since I'm not used to being treated this way yet I love every single second of it. His index finger turns my head towards him and his eyes are fixated on my shy ones, a smirk slowly edging its way onto his face.

"Go on. Pick one." He shoves me slightly and watches me intently as I walk around the black table, an array of beautiful expensive guns placed neatly all across it.

I nervously glance at the barrels and how big they are, something I couldn't fit in me especially as a virgin. I come towards the end of the table where I spot the perfect gun. Picking up a sleek Diablo with one barrel, I smirk and feel confident with my choice knowing it's smooth rounded barrel wouldn't harm me but I know Yoongi wouldn't actually use it to hurt me anyways.

I grip the barrel and hold it out to him.

"Nice choice

"Nice choice. Now go back to my room where I'll fuck you with the barrel of my favorite gun." He licks his bottom lip and watches me with sadistic eyes full of lust and excitement as I take a deep breath and head back to his room.

"Oh, I probably should've warned you before but most of those guns in there are fully loaded with fresh bullets so, I guess we'll have to see if you chose an empty one or not." He grins as he slams the door shut and it locks.

I gulp anxiously, my palms sweaty and knees weak, my arms are heavy and even feeling like spaghetti- as one would say.

Finally making it back into his room, he follows close behind and shuts the door as well as locking it. Pressing a button on the wall, he watches as the curtains shut automatically and he then walks back to me who's nervously just sitting on the bed while staring down at the beautiful gun.

I decide to do something that'll either come off as crazy or really hot.

Looking up and into his dark eyes, I grip the gun carefully and slowly lick from the bottom of the barrel up to the tip. Adrenaline pumps through me and I take it a step further. His eyes widen, his body stiffening as I put the barrel directly into my mouth and suck down and up one time before popping my lips off of the end and grinning up at him. His shocked expression and reddening cheeks fill me with pride and ease knowing that he definitely found that daring and hot.