Hiding

"Fucking dumbass." I cuss out the author, "Waited four whole fucking months to start updating this book again." I cross my arms.

"At least she didn't ditch us completely, she was just busy with college and that stupid Panther book that my friend Jungkook is staring in." He rolls his eyes, sharpening his knife on the sharpening board that's placed on the kitchen counter, "Okay, it's time."

"Time? For what?" I raise a brow.

He turns to me and scoffs, "Did you really forget? Four months isn't that long."

"Yeah, it fucking is. I can't remember the last chapter for shit." I run a hand through my hair, irritated.

"The hide and seek training game. You hide, I seek. Winner gets to do whatever he or she wants to the other." Yoongi stalks up to me with a smirk.

He drags the blunt end of his knife's black handle across the scar on my face - the line that he had previously cut into my eyebrow and part of my eye. The scar is halfway healed somehow even though it would take months in the real world for it to fully but this is Wattpad - anything goes.

"Now go." He grips my forearm, pulling me off of the kitchen island roughly and giving me a shove towards the doors, "You have... " He looks to his wrist at his watch, "Twenty minutes to hide. This place is huge and even more huge in the backyard so I'll be so kind as to give you enough time to explore. I will then give myself an hour to find you and I must within that time or else I lose."

I sigh in relief.

Piece of fucking cake, baby

"But remember," He deviously grins, "If you lose, I can do anything to you. I would be scared if I were you." He slowly raises the sharp tip of his knife to his pink tongue, licking it.

A visible red starts to form on a small line on his tongue and I take in a deep breath, understanding that this man is still pretty much a psycho... but so am I which is the scary part because I can't push my luck too far and girlboss too close to the sun this time around like I usually do.

Or should I 😏

I smack myself hard across my right cheek, rushing out of the huge kitchen.

Even a girlboss should know her limits

I decide to sprint full force as nervousness somewhat begins setting in.

"No way can he win this. If I win, that means I can do something funny or even embarrassing to him to get a chuckle out of this stressful shit. He did say winner can do anything so I might as well go all out." I mumble to myself as I decide what bright embarrassing color I can dye his hair as a punishment for him losing or maybe I could design an embarrassing tattoo for him to get.

Wait

I'm out here wanting to dye his hair as a punishment while that fucker probably wants to cut me up into chunks if he wins-

I get to the very end of the long ass hallway finally and quietly open the tall black door. I look around at the huge game room, a glow-in-the-dark bowling ally lighting up the room while various old game machines line the walls.

"Damn - okay, I see you." I nod my head, acknowledging just how expensive his home is.

I go back to focusing on finding a hiding spot and run through to the next door I see.

"Oh, fuck." I cough out as a gust of chilly night wind whips my face as I walk outside into the backyard.

Or rather, forest.