Teasing

Wrapping the leather strap around my left ankle, I smirk while watching him. His hands carefully tie it around my ankles as to not hurt me but to still keep me in place.

"So, you always have those straps connected to your bed ends? That's kinky." I lick my bottom lip as I watch him, my shyness subsiding and excitement starting to take over, "Have you ever been strapped down?" I raise a brow with my growing smirk.

"No." He scoffs out as he finishes tying down my right leg.

🦵🏻

"I can change that." I whisper out seductively with daring sly eyes locked on his own as he looks up slowly to me.

He moves closer to rip my shirt up and off, leaving me in my bra and he tosses the shirt harshly to the floor before gripping my neck and forcing me to look at him, "You really think I'd let you tie me down? That's quite funny, I must say." He smirks while tilting his head, the pressure that he's adding to my neck making me slightly light headed.

I bite my lip and feel a rush of energy through me, my eyes glossy and trained on Yoongi with sadistic thoughts flashing past. I grip his neck, my eyes trained right on his as I apply light pressure just like how he's doing to me and he falters slightly, taken aback from my sudden change in attitude towards him. He narrows his eyes on mine, intrigued by my sudden daring actions. I slowly rub my thumb against his pale neck and he grips my jaw firmly in return, watching my every move but curiously allowing me to continue. I lightly smack him, my thumb trailing down his bottom lip directly after and I watch him satisfied as he tenses up, a blush on his cheeks and one side is more red than the other from my palm's impact.

I grip his jaw to mimic how he's holding my own and grin, "Wouldn't it be fun if I were to strap you down and maybe even... blindfold you as well? The only thing you can do is lay there while I slowly crawl between your thighs and tease your hard cock until you're begging for more? I think that sounds very fun." I give him a playful smile, tilting my head.

I eye the bulge in his jeans that seems to grow and he shift slowly but I can tell that my words just went straight to his cock.

"Just some food for thought, Sir." I wink and he releases my jaw from his hold and he rubs one hand past his bulge, sighing.

He takes a deep breath in and puts one knee on the bed before leaning closer over me. I raise an eyebrow but he tilts my chin up and pulls my bottom lip down with his thumb so I simply comply and open my mouth to which he slowly opens his and sticks his tongue out a bit, his saliva slowly trailing down to my own tongue. We don't break eye contact and just as he's about to pull away, I slink a hand around his neck and pull him down until our tongue's hit softly. His warm tongue licks across my bottom lip and he connects his open mouth to mine, his tongue in sync with my own as we begin making out. He bites my bottom lip and we kiss a few more times softly before he backs away and wipes his mouth, me doing the same while he grabs ahold of my right wrist.

"Well, that was a fancy way for spitting in someone's mouth. That was hot." I pant out, a little out of breath as he finishes tying my wrist and moves on to the last one left.

"Next time I'll do it harsher since that seems to be a running streak for how you like to be handled in these situations, hm?" He leans back, finished with tying me down.

"Like how?" I innocently blink up at him, hoping to get him to show me what he means.

He scoffs knowing exactly what I'm trying to do but he leans over me and grips my throat, "Open your fucking mouth."

I feel my clit throb from his dominant words and I eagerly open my mouth, tongue out a bit and he spits on my tongue fast before forcibly shutting my mouth with his hand gripping my jaw.

"There you go, fucking needy slut." He smacks my cheek once, "If you love me spitting in your mouth so fucking much then you'll just love when I cum in it, isn't that right my filthy baby?" He grips a fistful of my hair and yanks my head back a little, waiting for my answer and my heart skips a beat from his words.

My filthy baby

"Y- yes, Mister Min." I experiment with a new kinky nickname and he pokes his tongue to his inner cheek before letting go of my hair and humming lustfully in approval.

His pale hand softly caresses down my cheek and he slowly inches his other hand from my lower stomach down to my clit where he finally applies pressure on my sensitive area again.

"Call me that again." He demands, sighing out as he feels just how wet I've gotten.

He rubs my clit a few more times before moving his fingers lower, his middle finger slowly entering me and I sigh out, "Oh, fuck. Thank you for fucking me with your fingers, Mister Min." I whine and he groans at my words while he adds his ring finger, his two middle fingers slowly teasing my throbbing pussy and I start to breathe faster, my hips grinding up and my back arching as he keeps at his painfully slow pace.

"Does the horny brat already want me to finger fuck her faster?" He pumps his fingers in and out of me even slower and I whine, my eyes on his dark lustful ones.

"Yes! Yes, faster." I sigh out, a soft moan leaving my lips.

"Hm, you'll need to ask for my permission first." He looks away disinterested and I try to move my hips around again as I frustratedly sigh out.

"S-Sir... Please, Mister Min. Can you fuck me harder with your fingers, please?" I whimper out and he bites his bottom lip, looking down at my soaked pussy to watch as his fingers enter and leave me.

I impatiently watch him as he contemplates it and I feel myself become even more frustrated by the second until he finally speaks.

"No." He completely removes his fingers and places them on his tongue, beginning to suck on them as I watch.

'W-what?" I breathlessly pout.

"I'd rather fuck you faster and harder with the gun instead, you fucking needy little girl." He picks it up and caresses my cheek with the side of its cold black barrel, "I'm too impatient, I'm getting needy as well. I need to watch my favorite pistol fuck in and out of you." He taps the end of the barrel on my bottom lip.

_______________________________
😳
🦵🏻🦵🏻

finally back, i know it's been forever but i'm gonna really try to stick with the new update schedule. this week just got fucked up bc of health issues but anyways i hope y'all enjoyed this lil teasing chapter 😏