12:00 AM

__________________
OFFICIAL MIDNIGHT RAID SPOTIFY PLAYLIST @ VERY LAST CHAPTER OF THIS BOOK
__________________

Warning:
This book contains a LOT of kinky smut, that's what most of this story is.

Enjoy!

I toss my phone to the side and it lands on the multiple pillows next to me in my queen size bed, the expensive white sheets draping to the side as I stand up. Rubbing my eyes, I pad down my long hallway on the cold marble flooring to the bathroom.

It's 11:00 PM and I still can't fucking sleep

I stare at myself in the mirror before splashing my face with some water.

"You're too stressed, hungry and horny." I cross my arms, accusing my reflection.

For the past three hours, all I've thought of is how I hate college and have wanted to drop out for a year now, am desperately single and alone and also that I forgot to make myself dinner as well.

You know, the usual problems.

Huffing and brushing out my hair a bit, I stop by my room to slip on my Dior robe and slippers. Taking my ass downstairs, food sounds like an absolutely splendid idea.

Pots and pans clank together as I pull them out, curious at how I'll even make food when I'm so used to my family's personal chef making it for us. I set them down and search up a simple recipe for breakfast foods since that's what I want and I decide to take my time since I don't have to worry about waking anyone up.

I sigh, wishing that my parents, our maids and our chefs would be back soon but I know that isn't going to happen since they had to go on a trip overseas. It's an important business trip because they're both very well known doctors who travel for surgeries. They work at a hospital together when they're home but they like to help everyone they can so they travel. They're in very high demand because of their skills so they are often gone away every few weeks but that's okay, they never really cared much about me and have wanted me to move out since I'm apparently "embarrassing them"with how much I struggle in school so it's nice to be home without them since I don't have to hear them yell at me then.

The large stove begins heating up and I slide over my tablet that's on the kitchen's island.

Maybe I should check my grades... I need to pass if I want to become a doctor like them

I snort at my thoughts, fully knowing that I will never amount to that type of talent and pressure but hey, my parents can keep hoping, right?

"Oh-" I wince at the two F's I currently have.

"F for future doctor." I shrug it off and start making my food in the heated pans.

I tried in college at first because I really wanted to make my parents proud but slowly our relationship slipped and so did my grades. College isn't for me and parenting is no longer for them. They'd be happy if I left and I'd be happy if I dropped out so maybe I just should-

Oops

Half of my eggs practically spill over the pan as I try flipping them with a spatula. The hash brown start to become overcooked and the bacon is definitely about to burn. I hurry to turn everything off and get all of the overcooked food onto plates.

Well, I guess you won't become a chef now, either

I sit at the island and bite into a piece of bacon.

"This shit yummy as FUCK." I yell out to literally no one since I'm alone in this mansion.

Or am I 😏

No, definitely alone. Sadly no hot vampire or mafia leader will break in and take me as hostage, only to fall in love with me and ask me to marry him.

I giggle at myself, scrolling through my favorite app where I read fanfiction and add some new romance stories to my reading lists.

I read too much

Checking the time, I see that it's 12:00 AM.

Finished with my food, I clean off the plates and turn all of the lights off and go to head back up the winding staircase that leads to the upstairs and my bedroom.

It'd be creepy if someone was in here with me

"Shut up, dumbass. You'll manifest it." I slap myself.

About to turn the corner, I stop in my track as I hear other rushed footsteps and a bag being unzipped.

Look what you did-

My heart races but I decide to not be a bitch so I turn on the nearest lights, the brightness lightening up the large hallway that leads to the staircase I was walking to.

I gasp and my eyebrows raise as high as they possibly can.

"Woah, you're like... sexy as fuck." I tell the man that I'm currently staring at, checking him out up and down.

He stares at me.

"I am literally raiding your house right now."

____________________________
ILL HAVE USUALLY DAILY UPDATES AT RANDOM TIMES BC I NEVER POST ON TIME ANYWAYS
(if i miss an update don't strangle me pls)

so what do you guys think? 😏

min yoongi 💵🩸😈 about to pop off, don't you think?

i randomly came up with this idea and i plan for it to be very comedic and full of smut and adventure but also like 15 chapters. just a short lil sum for yall while i finish out panther ;))