"Jesus fix it.". I said.

I heard little footsteps and then Summer peaked her head around the corner.

"Winter and Autumn Ma wants you.", she said.

"Summer if you told on me for the Barbie dol—

"Autumn go see what your mother wants, and take your sister.", I said.

"Yes mama.", she said dragging Winter behind her.

Summer stood beside me with those honey eyes I missed.

"Hello Belle, how may I help you?", I asked.

"I missed you a lot, you still love us right?", she asked.

That one shook the hell out of me.

I quickly grabbed her up.

"Summer I don't care how much I curse, stomp, huff, or argue with your mothers, I'll always love you and your sister, no matter what.", I said.

"Are you sure?"

"I'm 100% positive."

"Pinky promise."

I stuck out my pinky and she wrapped hers around it.

"Pinky promise Belle.", I said before kissing her forehead.

She let out a cute giggle before wrapping her arms around me.

"SUMMER BELLE!", yelled Nicki.

"Oop, you are definitely in trouble.", I said.

She ran towards Nicki's voice.

Oh I can't say I didn't miss this. I'd be lying if I did.

I checked all my emails on my work phone and noticed just how much I had to handle. I was gonna make a call to Kelly but I remembered where I was and what Ms. Turner said.

"That money ain't gonna make you happy like your family child."

I put the phone back and looked up to see Imani standing at the bar pouring her some lemonade.

"Mani come talk to me real quick.", I said. She looked over her shoulder before closing the cap on the juice.

She walked over to me and held her cup with her head down. She sat across from me.

"Look at me Mani.", I said. She seemed terrified to be across from me.

"Imani.", I said sternly.

She looked at me with glassy eyes. I sat the cup down on the table and pulled her to me.

I sat her on my lap and wrapped her arms around me.

Her lights sniffles and hiccups could be heard and her warm tears felt.

"You know for the year I was in there I was terrified.", I said once she calmed down.

She looked up at me and I immediately wiped her tears.

"I know your pain baby, you know before you, your sisters, and mothers came in my life I had 3 kids.", I said.

Her face was surprised and confused.

"Well I was supposed to have 3 kids, everytime I tried to they didn't make it because a bad man hurt me, and losing the 3 of them hurt me so bad, a very close friend of mine I lost too, she was my first love, but she was gone before I knew it, well I wanna tell you, Ivy isn't alone, she has people to comfort her in a better place, she's somewhere where no one can hurt her, and it hurts that she isn't here with us, I know it does.", I said.

Her tears began to fall again.

"You can talk to me Imani, you can talk to all of us, you probably feel that we don't understand but we loved Ivy just as much, we all lost your sister, and understand.", I said.

She dropped her head.

"No dropping heads anymore, I know you remember this, what are you?", I asked living up her head by her chin

She looked at me like she wanted to say it. I knew she did.

"p-princess.", she said.

"Say it a little bit louder for the folks in the back baby.", I said hyping her up.

"A P-Princess.", she said.

"What type of princess?", I asked.

"A Strong Black Princess!", she said more clear.

"That's my girl, now we have a lot of talking to do, you know I've missed a lot and I know you know.", I said.

She nodded frantically.

I let out a laughed before kissing her forehead.

———————————

Hey y'all I'm back, so I probably still have people on my ass but I'm making it better. I promise it gets better.

I love y'all 💚

COMMENT AND VOTE‼️