"My girlfriend?" He chuckled, pulling her feet in his lap and rubbing them as she closed her eyes.

"Mhm. The one who built wrong, like deadass wrong." She said, and he laughed.

"You be dead wrong so ima be deader wrong." He mocked the tiktok, and she laughed, opening her eyes.

"Who taught you that? Fruitcup." She laughed, and he smacked his lips.

"I be hearing yo ass giggling at the two in the morning on tiktok." He said, and she laughed again.

"I be dead bruh they is too funny." She shook her head, sitting up.

"That was too good! Purr, let's get the bill." He mocked another tiktok, making her bust out laughing at the voice he switched to.

"Say another one." She smiled, holding her phone up, and he frowned.

"Nah folks get yo fed ass on." He mushed her camera away as she laughed.

"Please baby. Just one more." She put the view back on him, and he looked over at her, rolling his eyes.

"He told me throw it back, abow, so I sat this mufucka in his lap, abow." He rolled his hips, and she busted out laughing, making him smile as he mushed her phone out his hand.

"Boy come and make this ass fat." He kissed all over her face as she laughed, wrapping her arms around his neck.

"You stay yo ass off tiktok." She smiled, and he chuckled, kissing her teeth.

"Fuck you and tiktok. I'm on whatever." He shrugged, laying on top of her as the smile remained on her face.

He grabbed his phone, and she looked down into it, before frowning.

"Von no. Stop it." She took his phone from him, seeing him about to post them on his Instagram.

"Girl it's just yo feet. Who gone recognize yo feet?" He chuckled, looking up at her.

"I don't want it posted. I'm serious." She mumbled, giving the phone back to him.

"Why?" He locked eyes with her, and she shrugged.

"Because I don't want that. That's the reason." She said, and he leaned up, kissing her jaw.

"What I tell you?" He kissed her ear, and she wrapped her arms around him.

"That it was just me and you." She mumbled, and he hummed in response.

"And we don't need to be giving a fuck bout' what nobody else got to say cause we know what's going on. You can't even tell it's you in the picture. I just wanna let these hoes know I ain't available." He told her, and she met his eyes, a small smile gracing her face.

"Okay. You can post it." She rubbed his face, smiling as he kissed her lips.

"Yo girlfriend and sista gone get you." She mumbled, lightly blushing as he caressed her face.

"You'll kill them. I ain't trippin' mama." He shrugged, and she chuckled, nodding.

Von laid on top of her, unlocking his phone, going back to Instagram to post a picture of them.

kingvonfrmdao