My Sisters Husband ~M.G.~

(A/N) -- sorry for the late post, I had school and a performance but here it is! it may not follow the plot of the movie but i did my research and my best

Maurizio Gucci. He was everything you could have ever wanted in a man. He was tall and lean, smart and intelligent, and he always held his head up high. You had been in love with him since you saw him at that party that night all those years ago. Yet, he was not a single man. He was married with a daughter on the way. Not to mention his wife was your sister.

When you had seen him at that party, both you and Patrizia, your sister, had eyes for him. Patrizia, of course, being the one who takes charge of everything, decided to go after him. You, on the other hand, believed in fate. If fate meant that you'd have something together then it would happen eventually. You guessed fate wasn't on your side with this one.

"Ah (Y/N), I was looking for you." Maurizio said, his voice grabbing your attention instantly. You had been staying with your sister in case she went into labor, since your mother and father couldn't be there.

"You were? Why?" You looked up from the work you were doing at your desk.

"I had something I wanted to run by you," you nodded your head for him to continue, "I want to know if you like massages." You chuckled at his preposition.

"Maurizio, is that even a question? I'm pretty sure all women like them."

"You aren't going to ask why I'm asking?"

"I'll learn in due time." After that, you went back to your work. Yet, your mind was flooded with reasons why Maurizio would ask you that. Being completely honest to yourself, it was probably because he wanted to repay you for taking care of your sister but your mind decided to overthink it.

The next night, while you were working, Maurizio came into your room again to ask another question: "Would you like to join me for dinner?" You, of course, agreed; thinking nothing about the offer. It seemed as a nice gesture from a brother-in-law to a sister-in-law.

You were rather surprised when you were met with a candle lit dinner. Maurizio pulling your chair for you to sit in. This had been a dream of yours for a while but you never thought it would happen. Especially not at the suspense of your sister(i have no idea how to word that). Your sister had been your biggest motivator, she had always told you to go for your dreams. So you had no idea what to do in this situation: chase your dreams or be a good person.

So you decided to do what any person would do; if your sister was in this situation, what would she do? Your sister was one of the kindest people you knew but she would have chased what she wanted, just like she did with Maurizio. You also knew that your sister was fearless, and she never really cared about anyone's feelings; unless she got her way. Therefore, you decided to have a great dinner with Maurizio.

"Why did you decide to do this?" You asked, you both had been just asking each other questions – getting to know each other better.

"Well you see, I've just always wanted to get to know you better."

"And you never did that because....?"

"Because Patrizia would have killed me." Your face dropped a little by what he said, what would have made a difference now?

"So why is it different now?"

"Because I am no longer scared of Patrizia. You have given me the strength to be able to."

"Who would have thought Maurizio Gucci would have been inspired by little-ole' me." Maurizio reached out across the table and took both of your hands into his. He brought them both up to his lips and kissed them. A small smile grew on your face, while a smirk was stationary on his. Your heart was pounding at about 100 miles per hour.

"Have you always been this smooth? Patrizia has never talked to me about you acting this way."

"There are some things that I keep between you and me, only." With that line, your and Maurizio's little affair started. It wasn't your proudest action but it was an action you didn't regret. Even in the last moments of breath you had, before the hitman your sister hired killed you, you never regretted anything. He made you feel alive, and you wanted to keep that with you forever if you could.