"Move that to the side, you know I don't like that." She referred to the gun on his waist, and he removed it from his waistband, putting it on the ground, a few feet away from him after checking his surroundings.

Jaida squatted, and he looked down at her, still smirking. He loved getting head, especially from her, she was nasty.

She stood back upright, and he rose an eyebrow, before a mug graced his face as six black hooded figures surrounded them.

He grabbed his gun, being shot in his wrist, and he groaned in pain, shooting Jaida in her forehead twice, before being shot in his wrist again.

"Leave ha'. I ain't need that bitch anyway." Jaisyn heard a voice that he recognized as Von, and he looked up, clutching his wrist, half of it hanging off from the gun wound.

"Pussy ass nigga. Fuck you got all these niggas wit' you for?" Jaisyn asked, his gun still in his broken hand.

"Drop yo gun folks." Von said, and Jaisyn chuckled.

"Fuck no." Jaisyn lifted his gun, before a few bullets ripped through his body, and he felt like he was choking on glass, staggering to the wall, before falling, sliding down against it.

"Kaisyn." He mumbled, blood spilling from his mouth, his eyes sliding back as he began to choke on his own blood.

"Bitch." Von stomped his face in, all the way until he was unrecognizable.

꘎♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡꘎

Von sighed, hearing Kaisyn crying, covering her mouth as she listened to the story of how her twin died.

"Oh my god." She stopped herself from sobbing, standing up from her bed.

"Baby wait I-." He reached to grab her, and she turned around, slapping him hard across his face. He hissed, his jaw clenching.

"My brother was right. You a pussy Dayvon. You needed six niggas for his ass! Six! You knew my brother was that nigga and you felt threatened you fucking punk." She reached to punch him, and he caught her fist.

"Kaisyn it was four fucking years ago! I done caught so many fucking bodies I'm not finna stress bout that one. If you can't move past that shit I don't know what to fucking tell you." He frowned at her.

"Move past killing my brother? My twin?! Do you fucking hear yourself?! Von he was all I fucking had!" She snatched out of his grip, and he locked eyes with her.

"He was all I fucking had Dayvon. After Big A died, and even yo daddy, you still had your whole damn hood to raise you. All your friends, you still had them. I didn't have no fucking body! Jaisyn was all I fucking had." She cried, and he wrapped his arms around her as she sobbed.

"He was all that I had Von. That was my baby man. I didn't have no friends, no parents, no family. It was only me and Jaisyn. And you took my baby from me." She sniffed, holding on to his shoulders.

"I never had nobody but him. My daddy raped me when I was 8, and my brother killed him, his first body. I ain't have my mama around. It was just me and him Von. My baby, oh my god." She sobbed, covering her mouth.

"I didn't kn-Kaisyn I'm sorry baby. I'm sorry." He mumbled, rubbing her back. Tears brimmed in his eyes hearing her cry, she was so vulnerable in the moment.

"He just wanted to be better for me. He was going to get wings Von-fucking wings. He wasn't bothering you man." She cried, wiping her face.

"Get the fuck off of me. I can't believe I-oh my god. I-my baby. Man fuck." She snatched out of his grip, punching a hole through her wall, continuing to throw her fist into the brick as her knuckles bled.

"Stop Yani. Chill out baby." He grabbed her arms, holding them to her sides from behind as she cried.

"He said my name Von. My baby needed me and I wasn't there." She got out through her cries, leaning her head back on his chest.

She was so hurt. The fact that the last thing her brother said was her name made her so sad. She should've been there.

"Kaisyn he killed Adonis. What you wanted me to do? It was street beef ma. I was doing what I was supposed to." He mumbled, and she pouted, tears streaming down her face.

"Adonis killed his bestfriend. Cordae-he was 15 Von. Adonis was a grown ass man. He was sliding for his, he didn't mean it." She sniffed, trying to calm herself down before she had a panic attack.

"Cordae? What?" Von mumbled, freezing in place.

Cordae was one of the only good kids left in Chicago. He had his head on straight, got good grades in school and stayed out of the streets.

He was one of the few neutral kids. He was friends with literally everyone, he stayed out of all the gang shit. He actually tried to help his friends leave the street life alone as well.

Von remember hearing that Cordae, who was also like a brother to him, died with a few other kids during a random drive by at a park. Von didn't know that Big A was the one who had done it though.

"Kaisyn I didn't know. I didn't know that ma, listen to me." He turned her to face him, and she shook her head, crying to herself.

"My baby man. My fucking baby." She covered her face, sitting on the edge of her bed as her legs shook.

"I'm so sorry. I didn't know that, I wouldn't have k-man Kaisyn I didn't know baby." He wiped her face, and she moved his hands away from her.

"Go home Dayvon." She sniffed, wiping her face.

"Kaisyn I love you. It was the past, I'm sorry. If I could take it back I would, but I-I can't ma. I love you, you hear me? I'm sorry." He softly kissed her lips and she moaned, his tongue sliding in her mouth.

"Get out Von." She softly cried as he kissed down her neck.

"Stop. Get out." She rose her voice above her naturally soft tone, pushing him off of her.

"I'm sorry ma." He mumbled, a sad expression on his face.

Kaisyn avoided his gaze, and he grabbed his bag off the floor, then his phone from her bed.

"I love you. I don't know why or how, but I do. I know it'll take some time, but I wanna get past this folks. I'll help you, you just gotta let me in. Everybody not out to get you Kaisyn. I'm sorry for what I did, I can't take it back ma."

"I just wanna help you learn what love is, from somebody new. I can never replace your brother, and I'm sorry. But I can show you love again, if you let me. I love you baby. I'm so fucking sorry." He mumbled, leaning over to kiss her cheek.

He pulled back after the soft kiss, looking at her one more time, before leaving.

y'all ass is toxic fr.. wtf was this