"Kaisyn I wanna love you." He mumbled against her lips, and she opened her eyes to meet his.

"Please. Just give me a chance." He said, and she looked away from him.

She didn't respond, and Von removed himself from off of her, standing up. He grabbed a pair of sweats from his bag, pulling them on.

"You leaving?" She mumbled, and he didn't reply, getting his things together.

"Please don't leave me Kyzeir." She spoke softly, and he looked over at her, seeing the sad expression on her face.

"Kaisyn what's the point of me staying? You don't want nothing from me. You won't even open up to me, about nothing-it's as if ion know you. And for some reason, my dumbass still love your dumbass." He said, grabbing his phone off of her bed.

"You do not love me. Stop saying that." She muttered, and he frowned.

"Why is that so bad? Why can't I fucking love you?" He stood over her, and she looked at her TV. She didn't feel like arguing.

"You can't talk now?" He blocked her view, and she kept her eyes where they were, not saying anything.

"Man fuck this. I'm done trying with you." He mumbled, picking his bag up.

"You killed my brother Von." She said, and he stood in place, his back facing her.

"He was everything to me. He was the only person who ever loved me. I can't let you love me, because I can never forgive you for what you did. I tried, I did Von, I promise. But I just can't get over it. I'm sorry." She mumbled, and he turned to face her.

"Kaisyn I don't know what to do to fix it. That was the past man. I'm not out to hurt you no more." He frowned at her, softening his tone.

"What happened that day?" She asked, and he looked away from her.

"I don't wanna talk a-." He started, and she cut him off.

"I think I have the right to know. Please." She mumbled, and he sat on the edge of her bed, remembering the short event like it was yesterday.

꘎♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡꘎

Jaisyn walked down the street, as happy as ever. He'd hit a lick for $5,000 earlier today, and he had another one for $10,000 tomorrow.

He was planning to use the money to get him and Kaisyn somewhere nicer to live, get them an affordable car so that he could get a job, and put Kaisyn back in school.

He was so excited, he could finally give his twin sister the better life that he'd promised her for years.

The way he made money had many risks, but as long as he kept his sister fed and good, he'd do whatever. He would do whatever for Kaisyn.

He looked around at his surroundings, making his way down the street towards Kaisyn's favorite wing place.

"Tooka!" He heard a voice call, before one of his flings, Jaida, jogged up to him.

"Wassup girl?" He chuckled, still looking around as she walked with him.

"Nothing, hanging with my girls. What you doing?" She asked, flipping her bob over her shoulder.

"Finna grab something to eat." He told her, and she nodded, looking over at him.

"I miss you." She said, and he looked down, a smirk on his face.

"Yeah? I got some time." He smirked, and she bit her lip, pulling him behind the building, and he licked over his lips as she tied her hair back.