Chapter 31: Cold Night

The door swung open and Irene walks in, removing her coat and hanging it on the rack.

Rosé looks up at her from making her own coffee.

"Unnie, where did you go?" She asked, looking on her phone to see that it's only 7 in the morning.

Irene walk towards her to sit on the stool across Rosé.

"Seoul." She answered simply.

Rosé furrowed her eyebrows. "It's 3 hours drive." She said and look up for a moment before snapping her head to Irene again. "It's 6 hours if you went back here! You traveled at 1am!"

Irene glared at her and look on the stairs before looking back at her again. "You're too loud, you might wake Lisa up." She said then took the mug and take a sip on the coffee that Rosé made.

The younger looks at her. Studying her whole appearance.

Irene's still wearing her nightgown, but there's something that caught Rosé's attention.

"You did them?" She asked. Her voice cold, her eyes blank.

Irene stared on the coffee, tracing the rim of the mug.

"You better change now, unnie. I'll throw that nightgown for you, Lisa might wake up anytime soon and see you wearing that." Rosé said, wiping the counter.

Irene immediately change because Rosé's right, Lisa might walk in and see her with the nightgown.

When she came back to the kitchen, Rosé's already preparing to leave.

"I'm going back to Seoul, I'll leave Lisa to you." She said, taking the stained nightgown with her. "I know she will tell you everything." She open the door and look over her shoulder. "Advance Merry Christmas, unnie."

And with that, she left.

///

Lisa groans when she felt a sudden weight on top of her.

Irene buried her face on the crook of Lisa's neck, hugging her tightly. She's so tired.

When the Thai caught the scent of Irene, she raised her hand to stroke Irene's back without opening her eyes.

She did that for a few more minutes until she realized that she's not sleepy anymore.

She opened her eyes and look down to see Irene lying on her chest and it looks like the latter is trying to sleep.

"What time is it?" She asked.

Irene didn't answer for about two minutes before she hummed and answered. "Around 7:30."

Lisa kiss the top of her head. "You're still sleepy?" She asked because it's unusual for Irene to be still sleeping at this hour.

On their daily basis, she will wake up with Irene already serving the breakfast.

"Let's stay like this for a few more minutes." Irene mumbled against her neck.

Lisa didn't say anything and just let her while still rubbing her back.

After a while, Irene chuckled and look up at her.

"You're poking me." She said with a teasing smile.

Lisa rolled her eyes. "You know it's always like that every morning." She said and kiss the tip of Irene's nose. "Get off, I'll take a shower. You can sleep more if you want."

Instead of doing so, Irene adjusted herself to press her center on Lisa's bulge to provoke it even more.

She plastered a playful smirk on her face while Lisa groaned at her antics.