Chapter 8: I'm yours

Irene woke up earlier than Lisa for two reasons. One, to prepare healthy food for Lisa to start the day, and two, to stare at her sleeping state.

She's still bothered about what happened last night but she will just keep it to herself for now because for sure, Lisa won't say anything about it.

She set her thoughts aside when she felt Lisa move and is now starting to wake up.

"Good morning," she said then smiled at the Thai.

"Unnie," Lisa yawn and sat up.

"No good morning? And the name, Lisa." Irene told her firmly which makes the younger look at her.

"It's too early to get mad," Lisa said and stand up to walk to the bathroom, not taking Irene's glare seriously.

Irene just let it go since Lisa seems not to be a morning person and just serves the food she prepared.

"I prepared breakfast!" She shouted and Lisa walks out of the bathroom.

"What time did you wake up? It's too early," she said and sit down.

"I'm always waking up early. Eat up," Irene said and push the plate and cup of chocolate milk drink towards Lisa.

"I told you not to do this, I don't want to owe you something anymore," Lisa said although she's already eating which makes Irene chuckle.

"They're your ingredients, Lisa, don't worry. It's just eggs and hotdogs." Irene said and take the other seat to stare at Lisa. "Why don't you tell me about yourself?"

Lisa looked at her before focusing on the food again. "Why?"

Irene rolled her eyes. "For me to know you more? What else?"

"Why do you want to know me more?"

"You really want me to answer that?"

Lisa looked at her seriously. Just by Irene's smirk, she already knows the answer. "Why do you want to have an affair with your halfsister you just met, so bad?"

Irene purses her lips as if thinking. "I find you attractive - hey!" She immediately walks towards the sink to get a glass of water and give it to Lisa when the latter suddenly coughs after choking. "Why aren't you being careful? Don't die in front of me now," Irene scolded her while rubbing Lisa's back who's drinking the glass of water she gave.

Lisa wipes her mouth and looks at Irene. "Don't say ridiculous things, especially when I'm eating!"

Irene went back to her seat and look at Lisa in confusion. "What did I do?"

"You said you find me attractive, please don't do that again, I thought I'm gonna die." Lisa said and continue eating.

"But that's the truth though." Irene said innocently. "How about you? Why are you so against us having an affair?"

"Are you really asking me that?" Lisa asked as she glared at her.

"Oh come on, it's not like someone will find out,"

"If you want a relationship, go find one. Don't involve me in that. I want to graduate and earning money is my top priority as of the moment."

"Really?" Irene asked a little bit excited.

"What do you mean really?"

"That you're not yet into finding relationships?"

Lisa looked at her weirdly. "Of course. I want to focus on studying."

Irene smiled happily. "Okay then, I won't force you into having a relationship with me anymore."

Lisa's a bit skeptical about it as she eyed Irene suspiciously. "Really?"