Chapter 11: First day of hell

L I S A

I woke up in a very good mood today because I got a good sleep.

After a week of almost not sleeping at all because of the nightmares, I finally got the rest that I needed last night, and I'm not sure but I want to thank Joohyun for that.

Having her beside me makes me feel at ease and peaceful. I didn't even have a bad dream!

"Why are you smiling?"

I look at the bed and saw Joohyun sitting up and rubbing her eyes.

"Good sleep." I said and continue cooking the ramen that I prepared.

"It's the first day of school and you're gonna start the day with that?" She asked when she saw what I'm doing.

"It's more than enough, I'm in a good mood so don't ruin it." I said as I roll my eyes.

"Not a morning person, I see." She said before walking towards my bathroom.

When I'm done cooking, I served it in a bowl and was about to call Joohyun when she already went out and walk towards me.

"I'll go prepare now."

"You're not joining me for breakfast?" I asked. I'm in a good mood to invite her so I'm really hoping that she'll agree.

She look at the table and maybe noticed that I already set it so she look at me again. "Okay,"

I clap my hands and pull her down to sit before pushing her plate in front of her and we started eating. It's just eggs and ramen but it's also good to start your day, you know? Hot soup is good for your tummy especially when it's still early in the morning.

"Thanks for the breakfast but let me cook next time, okay? Ramen and eggs are not good when you're continuously eating it everyday." She said as she stand up and pats my head. "I'll go prepare now, do you want me to give you a ride?"

"Nope. People might see us." I said and took a sip from the bowl.

"I'll ride you on the bed, don't worry." She said which makes me a coughing mess while she laugh out loud before handing me a glass of water which I immediately took. "I'm just kidding!" She said and wipes the corner of her eyes.

"Don't do that again! You'll kill me!" I said seriously while glaring at her.

"I'm just kidding, okay?" She said in between laughs. "Okay, I'm serious now, how about Rosé? I don't want you to commute all by yourself."

"I'm fine. Did you forget about what your father said? I shouldn't be involved in your business especially in front of other people or they might suspect something." I said as I wipe the corner of my mouth.

"Who cares about that? Let them suspect anything,"

I glare at her. "I care about that. I don't want to be kicked out in this huge city and receive different charges,"

"You do know that I won't let that happen, right?" She asked softly as she caress my cheek.

I scoff. "Let's just follow him, I don't want any trouble," I said and look down to continue eating but she lifts my chin and suddenly crashes her lips against mine making my eyes go wide.

She enjoyed herself kissing me while I'm not even processing what's happening yet until she pulled away but remained our close proximity.

"You're under my care, no one will dare to touch you, you just have to submit yourself to me and everything's going to be fine, Lisa." She whispered against my lips before pecking me one last time and finally standing up, giving us space. "See you at school," she bites her lower lip and wink at me before going out of the room.