Chapter 13: Introducing hottie

"Where's the freshman hottie?"

"I can't see her anywhere here,"

"Are we perhaps tricked?"

"No, Senior Journalist Solar won't do that,"

The girls keeps on looking around trying to find Lisa at the said location but they saw none. Instead, a girl appeared, clenching her fists and gritting her teeth while holding a tranquilizer gun and started shooting the girls one by one without any hesitation.

The others tried running but the mysterious woman is fast enough to shoot them and in just a snap, everyone was on the floor.

No one even happened to scream or utter a single word as they were all shocked, nervous, and panicking.

The woman grabs the axe that was laying next to the big tree before swinging it down the nearest body from her.

Blood came squirting from the dead body but the mysterious woman didn't give a fvck as she continue swinging her axe to the other dead bodies. She went completely insane chopping the heads, arms, and legs of the girls while angrily cursing them. She didn't mind if she'll get stained by the blood around as all she can see is red.

She pants and looks around, smirking as she felt satisfied by the messy area before walking away like nothing had happened.

///

From: Rosé

Where are you?

Lisa furrowed her eyebrows and stop walking to type a reply to her bestfriend/halfsister.

To: Rosé

Just got out of the auditorium, why?

From: Rosé

You didn't text me if you already arrived! Aish, what's the use of your phone?

To: Rosé

Sorry, I got excited.

Lisa started walking again because she don't want to be late. The other students are now going to their respective rooms as well while chatting and laughing with their friends not aware of the massacre that just happened a while ago at the back of the school.

When Lisa arrived at her room, she choose the seat at the back of the classroom beside the window, not aware that some of her classmates are admiring her and squealing because she's their classmate. Some even took photos of her and send them to their group chats to make their friends jealous.

"Oh, I forgot to text Joohyun," Lisa said and immediately type a text to Irene, not wanting to upset her and right after hitting send, the professor arrived and started the day.

Lisa didn't make friends, not that she don't want to, but... Okay, she really don't want to. She don't want to happen what happened before so she settled being a loner although a lot of girls tried approaching her.

It was already lunch and she's currently walking towards the cafeteria where everyone is also heading to.

"Lisa!"

A familiar voice called her making her turn around and saw Mina with two other girls behind her.

"Hey, it's nice seeing you again," Mina said as she approach the Thai.

"Hey," Lisa said shyly and scratch the back of her head making Mina chuckle.

"Oh! By the way, this is Sana and Momo, my two Japanese friends," Mina introduced the girls with her who wave at Lisa.