Chapter 28: Hye-Yoon's plan?

Hye-Yoon groaned when Irene slammed her against the wall.

"You will pay for this!" She shouted and tried pushing Irene but the latter slammed her against the wall again causing her to wince in pain.

"What's your real connection with Lisa?" Irene asked while gripping tightly on Hye-Yoon's collar.

Hye-Yoon's minions were held by Seulgi and Wendy so they can't do anything while Yeri and Joy are just watching them.

Jennie and Jisoo came running in their direction. They immediately got confused as to why Irene's pinning the exchange student on the wall.

"What happened here?" Jisoo asked Yeri.

"I don't know, we were just walking and when she saw that girl, she slammed her against the wall. She's so mad, Jisoo, do something!" Yeri said, panicking because they know how crazy Irene can get when she's angry.

Hye-Yoon chuckled, making them look at her.

"Why don't you ask Lisa instead? She's your puppy, right? You're her new master." She said mockingly.

It makes Irene angrier even more as she tightens her grip on Hye-Yoon's collar.

"Why are you so arrogant, huh? Who's your backer that you thought you can boss everyone around?"

"Oh please, you would beg on your knees once you find out who my backer is."

*Slap*

They all gasped when Irene suddenly slaps the exchange student.

"Irene!" Jisoo holds her right arm but Irene pulled it back without removing her intense glare at Hye-Yoon.

"Answer my fvcking questions!"

Hye-Yoon slowly looks at her with trembling hands, not because of fear, but because of anger.

"How dare you slap me?!" She shouted like a crazy madwoman.

"This is bad." Jennie whispered when she saw some students who started gathering around. The girls noticed it too, making them more nervous.

"I will fvcking kill you!" Hye-Yoon attacked her and it's too late for Jisoo to react because everything went so fast.

"Irene! Stop it!" Seulgi and Wendy run towards them to separate the two but the girls they're holding suddenly attack Joy and Yeri because they're near them.

"What the fvck," Jennie helps Jisoo by separating Hye-Yoon and Irene who is now rolling over the floor and pulling each other's hair.

The commotion attracted a lot of attention and students are now watching them but no one dared to film or report to the office because they know who are they.

"Oh my God, stop it!" Jisoo shouted because she's having a hard time pulling Irene.

"This bitch," Jennie's also pulling Hye-Yoon, but by her hair.

Lisa, who was walking with Somi, saw the commotion.

"What's happening?" Somi asked while tiptoeing to see what's happening but she can barely see the girls in the middle because they're on the floor.

"Let's just go," Lisa said while pulling Somi's shirt.

"Lisa!" A girl approached the Thai. "Your girlfriend is fighting with the exchange student!"

Furrowing their eyebrows, they look at each other. "Girlfriend?" Somi and Lisa said at the same time.

Then it sank in.

Lisa immediately run past the students to enter the circle and there she saw the girls in the middle.

"Joo—" she trailed off when she remembered that it's Irene's real name.