Chapter 4: Drunk Rosé

L I S A

Waking up because of the soft fingertips caressing my face wasn't that bad at all.

I open my eyes to see Irene unnie looking intently at me then smile when our eyes met.

"Good morning, Lisa. Did I wake you up?"

Confused. I look around the room and I'm sure to myself that I'm in the room where the Baes let me stay. So why is Irene unnie in my bed, my head was on her chest, and our legs are tangled with each other?

Then it hits me like a rock. I immediately back away from her warm embrace as I felt my face getting hot.

I remembered what happened last night. How she takes care of - no. Don't start, Lisa. It must be a dream. There's no way it'll happen. There's no way she will do that!

"U-Unnie, w-why are you here?" I asked as I pull the comforter closer to me.

She smirks and leans closer to me making me almost fall on the bed.

"Don't tell me you forgot what happened last night?"

I look away as I gulp. So that wasn't a dream?!

Her smile faded and sits properly in front of me. "I won't take that, Lisa. I won't accept it if you will tell me that you forgot about that, especially our deal!" She crosses her arms in front of her chest while I look at her in confusion.

"D-Deal?" What deal is she talking - oh! That deal! That ridiculous deal! "Unnie, I'm very sorry about what happened last night, I didn't mean to take advantage of you." I said apologetically. What if someone finds out about this?

She chuckled dryly. "Take advantage of me? Lisa, I literally initiated everything."

Right.

"B-But unnie, it wasn't... It's not right." I get out of bed and stand up. "If someone finds out about this, we're screwed. It'll surely create a mess in your family and I will surely be kicked out in this house. I'm very sorry."

She glared at me. "No one will know about this except if you'll tell them."

Is she threatening me? She's so scary!

"I... I promise I won't tell anyone!" I said hysterically.

"Good." She gets up too and started tying her hair in a bun. "Don't forget about the deal."

Is she being serious right now? "Unnie, what are you talking about? We can't... I can't do that."

She stops what she's doing and looks at me again. "What do you mean we can't and you can't do that?"

"We're sisters!" I raise my voice hoping that I'll make a clear point.

She looks at me like she's still waiting for me to say something and when she realized that I won't, she asks, "And?"

I mess my hair in frustration. "What do you mean 'and'? We're sisters so we shouldn't be doing that! We need to stop right here, unnie, it's wrong. It'll put the both of us in danger!"

She looks at me for a few minutes and I swear it was the hardest test I take in my whole life, I was trying to read what's running in her mind but I can't.

"Okay." She said and walk towards the kitchen area.

"Okay?" I asked, watching her get a glass of water for herself. "That's it? You'll agree that we will call it off and forget about it?"

"Well yes," she said and drink on the glass.

Wow, I thought she'll push through that ridiculous idea.