Chapter 45: Losing (3)

L I S A

Gosh, it's already morning and I'm still walking, trying to find any signs of familiar streets.

Readers were rushing me to go back quickly but can they also understand that I'm not familiar with Seoul because I was born and raised from Daegu? Gosh, I don't even know where I am. If I'm still at Seoul or not... I don't have any idea.

I'm hungry. I'm tired. I'm sleepy.

My legs feels numb from all the walking and my throat feels dry because I'm so thirsty.

I just want to live at Seoul, go to my dream university and graduate to be an architect, but no! I just have to fall in love with a mafia daughter who rules the whole mafia world who also happened to have a friend that also became my friend, fall in love with me, and kidnapped me! Just where did I get myself into?

"Hi, are you lost?" A voice behind me asked, making me to stop from walking and look at the owner of the voice.

It's a woman. A very beautiful one if I may add. Or I'm just hallucinating.

"I'm sorry, did I disturbed you or something? It's just that... This is a very secluded area and it's just weird for someone to be seen walking around here." She said politely.

Her expression were cold and neutral but her tone were not rude, she's just genuinely asking.

"Actually... Yes. I'm lost as a puppy." There's no point of denying it now and she also seems nice. I think I can ask for a glass of water or ask for directions, whichever comes first.

She clasp her hands together and smiled at me. Even her smile was attracting.

"Figures. Come on, you must be hungry." She said as she gestures me to come with her.

I look around first and it's indeed a secluded area. No wonder why I'm still lost and I still can't find other houses around even if I'm already walking ever since I escaped from Jisoo's house or cabin, I'm not sure. This place is also quiet and peaceful. There's a lot of trees and different types of plants. Perfect place to live if you want peace and you hate noises.

I followed her through the pebbles path which leads us to an old, rusty metal gate that has vines around.

"Come in." She said as she open it which I did.

I can't help but to look up at the cozy-looking wooden house in front of me. I'm indeed in a province and not in Seoul.

Though it looks old, I like the aesthetic vibes of the house. It looks so comfortable to live in to.

"I'm sorry there's a lot of leaves around, I haven't cleaned the yard yet."  The woman said as she walk towards the porch and open the door. "Come in, make yourself at home."

I went inside and it's more comfortable and cozy than I thought.

The furnitures were antiques and the whole ambiance was just... Warm.

Geez, I would like to live in a house like this someday.

"I'll get you something, you can sit down first." She said as she smiled at me and walk towards — which I pressume —  the kitchen.

I sat myself down on the coffee-colored couch and look around more. Really liking the house.

A few more seconds, I heard footsteps from the stairs so I looked up to see who's the person that's approaching.

"JIN-AH! WHERE—" the woman shouted but stopped when she saw me.

Her skin was white as a snow and her hair was long and silky.