Looking down into teary pits of lust filled sapphires, he grips the soft sunshine hair and starts to thrust his hips forward meeting the hot, wet mouth thrust for thrust. Seeing his cock being swallowed up by a tight greedy mouth was one of the hottest things he'd ever experienced sending tingles through his abdomen.

The blond had one hand gripping his hips for support and the other hand rubbing his balls. The blond continues to pick up the pace, hollowing their cheeks, never forgetting to lick and swirl their tongue, humming in approval to all the sounds the raven was making, Causing shivers of utter bliss to shake Sasukes very soul.

"Shit, Fuck!" he moans out, throwing his head back. Feeling the mouth that's engulfing his hard twitching member tighten as more pressure is applied with each thrust sending heated tingles through his very core. He could watch his dick disappear into this hot tight glorious wet mouth all day. The thoughts and feelings were sending flames through his veins.

"Mmm, aargh, I'm so close!" the raven groaned, clenching his teeth not taking his eyes off the seductive blond who continued to plunge his dripping hard cock deep into the recesses of their throat. The blond continues to hum while flicking and vibrating their tongue around the sensitive hot flush tip of the raven's large member.

Not having a gag reflex the blond decided to make the motion of actually swallowing the raven throbbing cock. Feeling the ring around his cock start to tightly squeeze and pull him back was too much for him to handle.

"Shit, keep going, just like that." Feeling the heat pool and tingling in his abdomen, feeling his balls tighten in the very hand that's been rubbing them so good, he throws head back and yells out one final moan before releasing deep inside the blonds throat.

"Fuck Narut-"

Being abruptly woken up by the sound of his persistent alarm, Sasuke quickly shuts it off. 'What the fuck was that?' he mentally panics while slapping his hand over his face.

Sasuke manages to get cleaned up and ready for school somehow without having a panic attack over the wet dream he had. Not only did he have a wet dream like some pre pubescent teen, but it was about a male, and not any male, it was Naruto.

He speeds through all of his morning routines acting as if he didn't just have a dream about face fucking his schools most hated individual. He decided he was going to pretend like it never happened. It had to be because of that damn video! Add in raging teenage hormones and it practically writes itself, that or the lack of sleep he got last night could be another factor right? Sasuke sighs to himself then puts on his Uchiha face as if nothing were bothering him.

Itachi was rather tired after last night's event, but he couldn't let that deter him from his duties as the Uchiha heir. So here he was up and dressed drinking coffee in the kitchen waiting for his little brother so he could take him to school again.

Sasuke grabs himself an apple for a light quick breakfast. He really didn't feel that hungry considering his morning. Itachi knew something was troubling his little brother but was reluctant to ask, knowing he'd either get glared at, or a scoff and an eye roll. Thinking about it caused Itachi to start a personal bet with himself before finally asking "Something troubling you little brother?"

Scoffing and rolling his eyes at his brother, the young raven begins to eat his apple before saying, "we should go." With that Sasuke took his leave

'Ha I knew it!" Itachi smirks at himself in victory for knowing his little brother so well. The bet may have been with himself but that in no way diminished the pride he took in it.

—----------------------------------------------------------------

Naruto made it to school and to his surprise Shikamaru was nowhere near his tree. Quickly shaking it off, the blond makes his way to his locker to pull out his song book he forgot in there yesterday and makes his way to English to avoid the asshole squad.