Chapter 38 Plans

(Main Cast - Andrea, Eddie, Evan, Wanda, Zoe, Damon, Tessa, and Edward will all appear.)

(Main Cast - Mavis and Detective Winn doesn't appear just mentioned.)

(This makes the first appearances of Lana Parrilla as Regina Mills.)

(Author's Note - as you all know from the previous chapter Damon learn of Andrea's affair with Edward and as now Damon become the second person out the main cast to learn about the affair. Chronically Damon is the 3rd person after Emma who is 2nd.)

November 30, 2009

Damon POV

Damon still can't believe it.

Damon still can't believe it even after seeing the picture of Andrea and Edward kissing in the classroom where anyone can walk in on them and saw it but sadly no one did and Edward probably thought that both the teachers and students will knock on the door alert them to break the kiss up than act the kiss never happened around others.

Damon remembers that Mavis did went back into the school to look for Andrea months ago and before she went missing. Mavis must have saw them kissing but didn't knock or look through the window.

Damon also remembers before Mavis went missing she and Andrea did have a falling out meaning Mavis must already confronted Andrea and probably Edward too.

Damon still can't believe it that Andrea is having affair with their math teacher who is older then she is.

To add things worst Edward is pure evil and will probably do anything just to keep Andrea even kidnapping her sister than hold her hostage and also beat the shit out of her.

Damon needs to know what the fuck Andrea was thinking getting involved with their teacher in the first time?

Was Andrea that desperate to lose her virginity? But even if she was, she use to date Evan they probably had sex but Andrea keep refusing Evan so why she jump into bed with Edward?

I mean he kinda gets it getting hit on by a totally hot teacher any girl or boy would jump at the chance to have sex with. If Mavis was the same age as Edward and she was hitting on him, he would totally fuck the teacher version of Mavis.

But why Edward had to be dangerous too?

Why Edward can't be those non-dangerous type.

Life would be more pleasant if Edward was not a pure evil man that prey on young high school girls and get them into his bed where he fucks them senseless.

Damon signed

His blood boil when ever he thinks about Edward. Damon really want to kill that son of a bitch after what he has done to Mavis.

Mavis, I wonder how are you doing? You are being held captive by a evil pedophile psychopath is probably doing bad stuff to you that I can't even say or even think.

Damon remembers something that night on Halloween where he saw Edward at the school that thing he was carrying into the trunk of his car it must have been Mavis.

No..

Than again Andrea did say Mavis never come home on Halloween night so that means Edward took Mavis on Halloween.

Damn.

Damon also did have a feeling that thing Edward was carrying to the trunk of his car might be Mavis.

Wait Edward did come out of the school so that means Edward probably got Mavis during the school dance cause both Andrea and Wanda did say they saw Mavis there.