Chapter 15 Punish

(This chapter now takes place where Chapter 12 Aftermath left off at before the two parted Eddie's Dilemma took place)

(Author's Note - this chapter might be short but we see.)

After both a second and a third round of fucking both Andrea and Edward are completely spent of both their energy and bodily fluid too. Andrea and Edward are still naked, laying down on the bed, catching their breath after having sex two times both are sore and they are impracticable boneless now.

"Wow" Andrea say

"I know." Edward say

"That was amaze Edward." Andrea say

"Thank you love." Edward say

"You know how to pleasure a woman in bed." Andrea say

"Well ye but call it love making Andrea. I did make love to you for hours." Edward say

"Oh you fucking did make love to me." Andrea say

"Good." Edward say

Edward lean in and kiss Andrea on lips who also kisses back as well. Before Edward can do anything to Andrea her stomach growling for some bloody food now.

"Hungry?" Edward say

"Yes." Andrea say

"Stay here I go make something for use." Edward say

"Okay. I be waiting." Andrea say

"You better be or else." Edward say

"Or else what?" Andrea say

"Let's just said you will get punish." Edward say

Edward lean into Andrea's ear and whispers

"Roughly" Edward say

Andrea blushes and Edward smirks at her than got up from the bed. Edward didn't even put on a robe or a towel, he is still completely naked and he knows Andrea love seeing his naked body on full display to her.

"I be back." Edward say

Edward walks out the room leaving Andrea there. Andrea totally check out on Edward's ass when he was leaving. While Edward is gone, Andrea decide to check on the cell to see if one of her sisters or aunt and uncle call or text her.

Andrea sees that her sisters, aunt and uncle haven't text or call her yet so she still have time to get home before they discover she not home and knowing her aunt who will probably freak out when she learns one of her nieces are not home for days and thinks went missing since the last time she saw her. Her aunt Jenna will call both the police and her parents sending them into a panic and they will track her down to Edward home where the police, her parents and aunt all think that Edward rape her. Edward will be arrested for statutory rape and both her parents and aunt will try to comfort her after her supposedly 'rape' and probably will never let her out of their sights ever again.

Andrea doesn't know what will be worst one.) Edward will be arrested for statutory rape even though she want it, two.) both her parents and aunt will never let her out of their sights ever again, three.) Edward will be in prison for probably along time, four.) everyone will probably treat her differently like she is going to break at any minute or made of glass, fifth.) huh that's all she can think of right now.

Andrea can't let any of those to happen she will absolute hate every single minute of it especially if she can't see Edward anymore who does give her great sex and lost her virginity to as well.

Andrea saw that Eddie text her something during either the second or third round

"What the fuck he wants?" Andrea whisper