Chapter 24 Where is Mavis? Part 1

(This will be the first chapter that Mavis Russo doesn't appear at all, she will be just mention and appear in photos and some flashbacks too.)

(As in this chapter Mavis Russo won't be appearing in awhile.)

(Recurring Cast - Sofia Carson as Evie Russo, Erin Beute as Miranda Russo, Jason MacDonald as Victor Russo, Matt Davis as Alaric Russo, Sara Canning as Jenna Russo, Danielle Campbell as Marcy Kane and Malese Jow as Ella Mikaelson.)

November 1, 2009

Andrea POV

Andrea wake up in her bed after a long day yesterday with the Halloween dance is now over and Mavis is telling lies about Edward being married and as well he had sex with a previous student of his, branch of bullshit.

But Andrea wonders who is this Emma and Vicki girl are? Was one of them in that picture she saw? Could Mavis was actually telling the truth? Nan Mavis is making shit up because I did got Mavis in trouble with our parents by revealing she did spend a night at Damon place alone. Mm speaking of Damon, I wonder how is he doing? There was a lot hatred towards Mavis at school and that letter too. I mean I know Mavis has feelings for Damon but to actually use him to get close to his money it's not unlike her to do that.

Maybe I should check on Mavis to see on how she was doing after what happen in school the other day, everyone now hates Mavis and all think she is a whore, slut and a gold digger. Plus Damon did reject Mavis. Andrea decide to see Mavis before she goes to school, she quickly got dress so she can talk to Mavis about her little secret and beg her to keep quite.

Andrea walks over to Mavis room and knock on the door Andrea wait for about five minutes and Mavis didn't answer who always answer the door after five or six minutes mm she probably still sulking since she supposedly to be ground after all.

Andrea knock again this a little bit more louder but still another six minutes come and went and still no answer. Andrea just decide to go in without Mavis said so she really needs to talk to Mavis.

Andrea opens the door and sees Mavis bedroom looks like undisturbed.

"Mavis?" Andrea say

Andrea looks around and it does look like no one was ever here

"Mavis." Andrea say

 Andrea looks around and sees Mavis backpack is on the chair.

Andrea went over and pick up the backpack off the chair than look inside of it, hoping to find Mavis cellphone in it but sadly her cellphone wasn't it in.

Andrea continued to look around the room hoping to find either the cellphone or a clue where Mavis is at but sadly there was none it's like Mavis just disappear.

Andrea put the backpack back where she found and heads towards the closet hoping Mavis is hiding there.

"Mavis?" Andrea say

Andrea sees no Mavis there

"Mavis." Andrea say

Andrea looks underneath the bed and still see no Mavis.

"Mavis." Andrea say

Where the hell is Mavis? Where the fuck is she? Didn't she come home last night? Or went to Damon place? 

Andrea was about to go to her room but she stop

Wait don't panic yet maybe Mavis stay with Damon but after what happened at school the other day there is a good chance that Damon won't help Mavis out this time mm maybe Mavis is at either Eddie's, or Zoe's or Wanda and Evan's place hell maybe Tessa's place.