Chapter 18 Mavis Finds Out

(This makes the third chapter to the Mavis Saga.)

(Author's Note - There will be another time jump later in this chapter probably towards the end or not we see. The time jump is still in question it will either happen or not)

(Author's Note - This chapter might be long.)

(Recurring Cast - Sara Canning as Jenna Russo, Matt Davis as Alaric Russo, Jason MacDonald as Victor Russo, Erin Beute as Miranda Russo and Sofia Carson as Evie Russo.)

Mavis sees Andrea and Mr. Jackson kissing well more like making out in the math class after school where no one can't see it. Mavis is just standing there watching them who they haven't notice her yet, completely shock by it. Before Andrea or Mr. Jackson finally notice Mavis standing there or come out for air, Mavis decides to take a picture of them.

After taking a picture of them Mavis quickly leaves before she got caught. Mavis quickly walking towards the exited hoping that either Andrea or Mr. Jackson finally notice they have been caught and as well photography too and come after her.

After Mavis made it outside and saw that neither Andrea nor Mr. Jackson didn't follow her or notice her too.

Mavis quickly walks to her house hoping that both mom, dad and Evie are not at home. Mavis quickly opens and close the front door and heads upstairs to her room.

Mavis locks her door after entering and close it, Mavis sits on her bed thinking on what she just saw.

Mavis hopes she is in a dream that gone wrong, she didn't see Andrea and Mr. Jackson kissing or didn't see Mr. Jackson have been staring at Andrea for months now or Mr. Jackson always her what Andrea likes.

But Mavis knows that she is not dreaming or anything else, it really happen she did saw Andrea and Mr. Jackson kissing. And giving that kiss Mavis thinks that they already have sex together. There is one way to learn if they already have sex Mavis has to go into Andrea's room.

Mavis knows if she get caught by Andrea who will tell mom and dad that she have been at Damon's place for two days, mom and dad will forbid her from seeing Damon ever again, and Mavis will also say goodbye to Andrea too.

Mavis knows that Evie doesn't come home in till 3:30 sometimes 4:00 p.m. while mom and dad sometimesget home at 4:30 or 5:00 p.m. and Andrea is probably with him right now stillso she has plenty time to get into Andrea's room and out before she gets caught or someone gets home. Mavis leaves she room and went over to Andrea's room thanopens the door.

(Author's Note - What? I need a mystery seeking in song and Who dunnit by Bratz was all I can think of or know of and I like the song.)

Mavis looks around Andrea's room hoping something that will stand out but sadly nope so she has to snoop into her stuff.

Mavis digs into Andrea's closet hoping to find anything other than her clothes Mavis didn't find anything.

Mavis decides to check Andrea's small table beside her bed hoping she will find some prove of it. Mavis opens the drawer and sees some pictures. Mavis takes the pictures out and look at them.

The pictures reveals Andrea and Mr. Jackson together, of them kissing, them laying in bed together and one Andrea is sleeping onto Mr. Jackson chest which he wasn't wearing a shirt same goes with Andrea too.

"Andrea what you have gotten into?" Mavis whisper

Mavis looks at the pictures now knowing Andrea have slept with the teacher