Chapter 27 Oh Fuck

(Author's Note - In this chapter will be Edward POV.)

(Author's Note - This chapter might be short but we'll see.)

(Author's Note - For this chapter it look back on Edward's point of view in Chapter 23 Thriller Night Part 5 Andrea & Edward POV, it will take place either at when he was driving into the forest or after it.)

(Mavis fate won't still be revealed in till later but a some what hint of her fate might be revealed or not, we will see.)

(Recurring - Emma Stone as Emma Jackson.)

(Recurring - Erin Beute as Miranda Russo, Jason MacDonald as Victor Russo, Matt Davis as Alaric Russo, Sara Canning as Jenna Russo, Sofia Carson as Evie Russo, Malese Jow as Ella Mikaelson, Danielle Campbell as Marcy Kane, Annie Wersching as Katrina Kane, Daniel Gillies as Merrill Kane, James Remar as Giuseppe Kane and Paul Wesley as Stefan Kane, all appear through security camera footage.)

(Spoilers Alert - Edward's dark side will be show in this chapter as well drugging.)

(The Song Jekyll & Hyde by Bishop Briggs will return.)

October 31, 2009

Edward POV

Edward was driving back to his house after dumping something in the forest, somewhere in the forest where no one can't enter without special premisson from Edward himself.

As Edward is driving he keeps looking at the forest through the rear view mirror smirking evilly he was proud with himself for getting rid of Mavis.

"Oh Mavis, how much you try so hard to keep my Andrea away from me but in the end you fail. Andrea is mine now." Edward say

As Edward is about to past the school he notice someone is standing there.

"Who the fuck will be at school at this time?" Edward say

As Edward got a little bit closer he recognized that person.....it was Damon Kane.

"Damon?" Edward say

Edward slow down the car and turn off the head lights not wanting Damon to see him.

Edward spies on Damon who was standing there.

"Why the fuck Damon is standing there for?" Edward say

Edward notice that Damon was looking at the school for some weird reason.

Edward wonder why Damon is looking at the school at night Halloween was nearly over than Edward finally put it together Damon may have saw him exiting the school or saw him carrying Mavis into his car.

Oh fucked, Edward knew he was so fucked if Damon witnessed him coming out of the school especially late at night. Even more fucked if Damon saw him carrying Mavis but than Edward remembers he cover Mavis body in a black sheet so that means Damon doesn't know what he was carrying into the trunk of his car so he probably be safe for now.

Edward knows he has to something to Damon before he gets in the way just like that little bitch Mavis.

He hopes Mavis bleed out from her wounds by now.

As Edward turn into his street he notices that Emma's car was there meaning she was home and probably waiting for him to come home.

"Oh I can't wait to finally get rid of Emma as well." Edward say

Edward park his car into his drive way and turn off his car. He than got out of the car and locked it. He also set the car alarm.

Edward walk up to his front door where he knows that Emma might be standing there waiting for him to enter the house.