Chapter 7 The Affair Began

(Author's Note this chapter might be short again.)

(P.S. tomryan_mjlover94 you might like it 😀😊😉)

Edward is still kissing and sucking on Andrea's throat who is moaning and both of their shirts are off landing somewhere in the classroom.

"Edward." Andrea moaned

"Oh Andrea." Edward say

Edward stop kissing and sucking Andrea's throat who groaned but Edward has other plans to please Andrea. One of Edward hands went to her breast and gives them a squeezed and another hand is on Andrea's pants zipped. Edward start to lick Andrea's throat while one hand is squeezing one of her breast and the another hand is holding the zipped.

Edward pull down the zipped, unzipping her pants. Edward stop licking her throat and squeezing her breast. Edward pull down both her pants and panties then take off both of them too. Giving Edward a perfect view of her untouched pussy after he push open her legs.

"Wow your pussy looks amazed." Edward say

"Thanks but you are not going to you know put your dick inside right?" Andrea say

"Nope, not this time. There will be another time for that." Edward say

"Another time?" Andrea say

"Why yes. You really think this might be a one night stand or something?" Edward say

"Well yes." Andrea say

"Nope, it's not a one night stand. I want this." Edward say

"I want this too." Andrea say

"Good. Now lay there and enjoy the fun." Edward say

"Okay." Andrea say

Edward turns his attention back to Andrea's delicious pussy. Edward leans down onto her pussy and lick it who shivers by it.

Edward keeps licking her pussy trying to get her all wet by it. Andrea is moaning and then Edward put his tongue inside of her pussy then out and in again, Edward's tongue thrust in and out of her pussy while Andrea is moaning.

Edward then pull out his tongue and began to eat her pussy Andrea is both moaning and grasping. Andrea want to move her legs but both of Edward hands are on them holding them down as he continues to eat out her pussy. Soon Andrea realize she is near of her climax.

Andrea's climax erupts and her juices come all over Edward's month too.

Andrea is breathing heavy after her climax.

Edward licks up all her juices on her pussy.

Edward then put his finger inside of her pussy hole where Andrea grasped at it. His finger thrust in and out of her pussy then he add a second finger into her sweet wet pussy.

With two fingers now Edward thrust his fingers in and out of her pussy over and over Andrea is panting. Edward fingers thrust faster into her pussy and Andrea continues to panted. Edwards pace is going faster as his fingers keeps on thrusting.

Andrea can feel that her inner walls are beginning to clenched down on his fingers

"Edward I'm going to cum." Andrea say

"Come darling." Edward say

And with that Andrea cums and her juices is on all over Edwards fingers. Andrea once again breathing heavy.

Edward grabs Andrea's pants and panties and put them back on her. After zipping up her pants Edward lean down to a exhaust and breathing heavily Andrea lips and finally kissing her who kiss back too.

Edward stops the kiss and went over to get their shirts while Edward went to get their shirts Andrea is catching her breath.

Edward hands her shirt and put it on. After Andrea put her shirt back on and notice that Edward haven't put his shirt back on yet she was going to tell him but got distracted by his abs.

 After Andrea put her shirt back on and notice that Edward haven't put his shirt back on yet she was going to tell him but got distracted by his abs

Andrea stares at his abs

"Look what you see?" Edward say

Andrea looks at Edward who saw her looking at his abs

"Yes." Andrea say

"Wait for it you will see everything." Edward say

"I can't wait." Andrea say

"Good." Edward say

"You will also see all this too." Andrea say

"Now come over to my house on Saturday we will have fun." Edward say

"Your house?" Andrea say

"Yes, why not, where you expect me to fuck you at?" Edward say

"Your house is fine then." Andrea say

"Good." Edward say

Edward write down something on a piece of paper and then hold out to Andrea.

"Here's my address come." Edward say

Andrea takes it and Edward put his shirt back on.

"I will." Andrea say

"Good." Edward say

Edward takes Andrea into his arms and both lean in and kiss again.

"Remember come on Saturday and also remember that day too." Edward say

"Why?" Andrea say

"Cause is the day you will lose your virginity and I fuck you all nice good and rough." Edward say

"I can't wait for it. Fuck me good, hard and rough Edward." Andrea say

"Oh I believe me I will." Edward say