Chapter 11 Emma Enters

(Author's Note this chapter might be short then some of the other chapters but we see.)

(Author's Note this chapter will only be in Edward's prov or in another word for it his side of the story.)

(Author's Note this will be the first appearance of Emma Stone as Emma Jackson.)

Edward Jackson is getting ready for a new school year at San Diego High School where he is the math teacher. Edward has his lesson plans and is going to enjoy another year where all the girls will have a crush on him again.

Edward is going to have fun with that one knowing that all the girls will have crush on him or sent him some letters or pictures again. He was happily married to his high school sweet heart Emma who should be arriving home any minute now.

Edward hears the front door being open and then close

"Hi honey." Emma say

"Hello darling," Edward say

Edward went over to Emma and hug as well give her a kiss on the cheek, Emma takes off her jacket and hang it up.

"Welcome back, how was the movie?" Edward say

"Good." Emma say

"And how's Regina?" Edward say

"She good. She just happy that she is going to be mayor again." Emma say

"Mm I don't know or why Regina want to become a mayor instead of being actress or a fashion designer." Edward say

"Regina says she want to try something new and she is actress too but doesn't huh-" Emma say

"Doesn't get call backs or the role." Edward say

"Edward." Emma say

"What? You know it's true Regina haven't act since what happen back in high school." Edward say

"Edward, you know that Regina was going through of something at that time and lost her passionate for acting that's all." Emma say

"Mm you know I don't like it when you try to stand up to me." Edward say

"What are you going to do about it?" Emma say

"I show you." Edward say

Edward then grab Emma's face and lean in to kiss her lips Emma kiss back. Edward pins Emma to the wall and start kissing her throat Emma moan. Edward then start to sucking her throat while he was sucking her throat his hands goes down and got into her shirt where his hand makes it's way to her breast where he gives them a nice small squeeze which Emma grasped.

Edward stop sucking her throat to take off his shirt and throw it somewhere and Emma also take off her shirt to.

"Couch" Edward say

"Yes." Emma say

Both Edward and Emma take of the rest of their clothes and head to the living room where Emma push Edward down to the couch where she got onto her knees and grab his cock. Emma then start lick it causing Edward to moan then finally put his cock into her mouth where she start to sucking it and while Edward moans.

As Emma keeps on sucking his cock Edward moans

"I'm going to cum." Edward say

And with that Edward cums inside of Emma's mouth who swallow it then stand up Edward was watching her. Emma straddled him lean in and kiss him before Edward can kiss back Emma pulls away and then grab his cock line it at her entrance. Once Emma was fully penetrated she starts to riding his cock Edward place both of his hands on each side of her hips.

Emma keeps on bouncing up and down on Edward's cock who is gripped on Emma's hips as she bounce up and down.

"Fuck." Edward say

Emma moaned, "Edward" Emma say

Emma put her head onto Edward's shoulder giving him the singled that she want him to take over now which he does, he thrusting into Emma gripping her hips as he thrusting as well.

"Edward." Emma say

Edward keeps on thrusting into Emma who is near of her climax and himself as well

Edward thrusting and Emma cums while Edward two more two before he cums inside of Emma.

Both Emma and Edward are catching up with their breath

"Wow." Emma say

"Yeah." Edward say

Edward lays Emma onto the floor of their living room, where he is over her.

"You have been a very bad girl and need to be punish." Edward say

Edward and Emma went for two more rounds later in the night their also have shower sex too then went to sleep.

It was the first day of school Edward has already arrive where the high school was also overrun by students all seniors, juniors, sophomores and freshmans. On his way to his classroom he saw a girl wearing a gery jacket and black boots as well her very beautiful brown hair but he didn't see her face just her backside

When it was fourth period, Edward meets his new freshman students, the minute he step into the classroom he saw her again that beautiful brown hair girl with the gery jacket and black boots. All Edward could do is to stare at that girl who also staring at him back too.

After Edward finished talking he then tells the class to talk among themselves while he do some stuff as well

While the class is talking among themselves Edward start to plan to win Miss Andrea Russo heart who shares some traits and some style clothes to her, and he must have Andrea all to himself.

Edward writes a love note to Andrea and plans to either slip it in her bag or locker, he begans to think what Andrea look like naked and under him as well, he will wait for that day comes as he is taking her and make her his forever.

Edward thinks about Andrea all naked, whimpering and begging for more as he taking her, his little friend Edward Junior is coming to life as he continues to think about Andrea like that. Edward then notice his little problem

"Shit." Edward whisper

Edward quickly hide his little friend under his desk where unzip his pants and put one hand on his cock.

Edward began to jerking himself off while waiting for the bell to ring let his students go and Andrea too.

As Edward is nearly his climax the bell ring and everyone leaves the room and he cums all over his hand. He cleans his hand while he watches Andrea who was still here and it looks like she is daydream or in her little place.

Edward sees Eddie Mikalson coming to his Andrea who snap out of it and then both left his classroom.

Edward quickly run out his classroom track down Andrea's locker. He finds his love locker and slip the note in it.

Edward will have Andrea all to himself and no one will get in his way.