Chapter 3 First Love Note

Andrea and Eddie walk over to where the cafeteria is at as there are walking Andrea begins to think on how she have a sex daydream about her teacher Mr. Jackson how his fingers were doing her, how she moan and how she cum all over his fingers and hand as well how much she like it.

While Eddie and Andrea keeps walking, Eddie keeps looking at Andrea who knows she is very distracted today and want to know why he knows she have been waiting for the first day of high school since the day when they all left middle school but now Andrea looks like she is having a sex daydream or thinking about that prick Evan. Eddie doesn't get on why Andrea chose Evan over him he knows Andrea for years then Evan did. Eddie and Andrea did grow up together and Eddie did meet Andrea first back in per-k along with Mavis, Damon and Zoe too while Wanda and Evan was living in a different state before their father move them here for his job. Wanda and Evan fit into their little group.

Wanda is the group second bad girl after Mavis who is more of a shy, goth and loner type then a bad girl, Damon is the group richy friend, bad boy and who has a crush on Mavis, Zoe is the classically peacemaker, nice, good, sweet but have a bad side girl type, Evan becomes the group second bad boy after Damon, Andrea is the group leader, sweet, kind, good and wish she will dump Evan and go out with him instead while Eddie himself is the nice, good, sometimes nerdy type and while she not in their group Tessa did grow up with them Tessa is the popular, richy, mean girl and bitch girl type.

Eddie sometimes wonder what does Evan has that he doesn't got and finally get Andrea to notice him instead of any boy that gives her a smile or talk to her, Eddie thinks if he can finally break up Andrea and Evan then Andrea will be his before some other boy gets to her first he knows that Damon will never go for Andrea due he has a secret crush her sister Mavis so he's out. Zoe and Wanda are very mush straight, Tessa is a bitch and also straight too.

Eddie begins to come up with a plan that will insure the break up between Andrea and Evan and then finally Andrea will date him but how to break them up for good. Eddie will think of his plan but unknown to Eddie he will have some competitive over Andrea.

Andrea and Eddie have arrive and their see their group at a table eating and by the looks of it Mavis looks she is miserable and Damon is patting on Mavis shoulder while Wanda looks sad Zoe looks pity while Evan seems doesn't know what is happening. Andrea walks over to her sister.

"Mavis what's wrong?" Andrea say

"It's horrible Andrea." Mavis say

"What?" Andrea say

"I got with Tessa for two periods." Mavis say

"What? Is that why you are miserable?" Andrea say

"Yes, now I have to listen to Tessa on why she doesn't like you or us or some other shit." Mavis say

"Bitchy." Wanda say

"Yup." Mavis say

"Which periods you have Tessa?" Andrea say

"Second and third." Mavis say

"I also have Tessa for third too since both Mavis, Tessa and I are in the same math class." Damon say

"Oh yeah Mr. Jackson told us that he has you two in his third period." Andrea say

"He told you?" Mavis say

"Yes." Andrea say

"Well-well it's the losers." Tessa say

"Tessa." Andrea say

"What you want bitch?" Wanda say

"I just want to say hi to you all since I don't have some of you in my classes except for Mavis and Damon." Tessa say