Chapter 17 Spy

(This makes the second chapter to the Mavis Saga.)

(Author's Note - the due side/PRO will still be continuing on this chapter blah blah this time we will be starting off with Mavis this time.)

(Now this chapter might be short or not but we will see.)

(Recurring Cast - Jason MacDonald as Victor Russo, Erin Beute as Miranda Russo and Sofia Carson as Evie Russo.)

(This makes the first appearance of Matt Davis as Alaric Russo and Sara Canning as Jenna Russo.)

(Mavis side/PRO)

It's been only one hour since Mavis and Andrea little fight, and both are very stubborn to made up. Andrea is still in the living room watching some TV while Mavis is in her room thinking a plan to spy on Andrea without her knowing it.

Mavis really want to know Andrea's secret and why she was lying to her. Andrea have always told her everything like Andrea's secret admirer, learning Evan have been cheating on her, and Mavis sometimes always told Andrea everything too well almost everything there are some things that are better not to be revealed to anyone. Andrea knows about Mavis feelings for Damon as well Mavis little fantasies about Damon as well.

If Mavis goes down there and confront Andrea again and than try to get the truth out of Andrea who will retaliate by outing her to their parents about Mavis spending two nights at Damon house and soon enough hell will began once her parents hears that part.

Knowing her parents they will interrogation her about it, and dad will ask if she give her virginity to Damon and her dad will murder Damon if she said yes, but lucky she haven't lose it yet and still is a virgin sure she watch porn with Damon but never have sex with him yet they want to wait for the right time.

Mavis thinks what could be Andrea secret is? Mm got a new boyfriend? Or Andrea did something bad and refuse to tell anyone? What could it be?

Mavis goes to her closet to find a sort of perfect disguise for spying on Andrea in days to come. Mavis finds a black hat and a magnifying glass.

 Mavis finds a black hat and a magnifying glass

"Mm." Mavis say

Mavis has her outfit already for spying. Mavis quietly open her bedroom door than silently walk downstairs, making sure she made no sounds or she will give herself away. Mavis sees Andrea still in the living room but instead of watching TV she is on her cellphone texting to someone but who?

Mavis can't get too close to Andrea or bye-bye Damon. Mavis sees that Andrea is smiling at her texts. Mavis got enough to hear Andrea

"I can't wait to see you again." Andrea say, texting

'I can't wait to see you again?' does Andrea has a new boyfriend already? It's been what only been couple of days since Evan and Andrea broke up.

Andrea won't never cheat so that's out. Mm maybe Andrea decide to give Eddie a chance? But Andrea only sees him as a friend than a boyfriend so he is also out too plus she did yell at him too. Who else it could be? It can't be Damon due he has feelings for me, I highly doubt it's Wanda or Zoe so they are also out too. No way in hell Andrea will give Evan another chance after he cheated with Tessa so he is also out.