Chapter 25 Where is Mavis? Part 2

(Author's Note - there will be a time jump, only a week past since than.)

(Recurring Cast - Erin Beute as Miranda Russo, Jason MacDonald as Victor Russo, Sofia Carson as Evie Russo, Matt Davis as Alaric Russo, Sara Canning as Jenna Russo, Danielle Campbell as Marcy Kane, Malese Jow as Ella Mikaelson, James Remar as Giuseppe Kane, Annie Wersching as Katrina Kane, Daniel Gillies as Merrill Kane and Paul Wesley as Stefan Kane)

(This makes the first mentioned of Jenna's sisters Aurora who will appear in either later or in a future sequel and Sage who I still haven't decided when she will appear but possibly in a future sequel.)

(Tessa, Zoe, Eddie, Wanda and Evan all doesn't appear in this chapter just mentioned.)

(The Song I'm not a Woman, I'm a God by Halsey also returns again.)

November 9th, 2009

Andrea POV
It's been a week since Andrea first noticed that Mavis hasn't come home on Halloween night and she is getting more worried by the time, nights and days since she last saw Mavis alive

Andrea hopes Mavis is still alive and not dead she can't help but to think the last moments she had with Mavis or can't help thinking it Mavis have been killed on Halloween.

Andrea still have told her parents that Mavis never come home on Halloween night and lying to them that Mavis is staying with a friend's house which mommy and daddy want the friend address so they come and get Mavis but once again I was forced to lie saying that Mavis doesn't want to come home or speak to either one, seeing a heartbroken look from mom really upset Andrea why she can't say that Mavis is missing? Saving both mommy and daddy some heart breaks.

Andrea couldn't tell mommy and daddy that their eldest daughter didn't come home or have no idea where is she.

Andrea ask a lot of people if they saw Mavis or let her spend the night at their place but sadly she was given the same answer over and over again 'sorry', 'no' and 'didn't see her'. Someone has to know where Mavis is.

Edward says not to panic and Mavis will come back but when? It's been a week now.

What if Mavis went to the local police and file statutory rape changes on Edward and the police put Mavis in witness protection escaping from my wrath, it would explain why Mavis didn't come home or didn't stay with neither of our friends house.

But pretty sure Mavis didn't went to the police station because if she did went to the police Edward should be already arrested for statutory rape but he still not arrested for it meaning Mavis didn't went to the police station on Halloween. She had to went somewhere else but where?

A light bulb went off Andrea realized she still haven't call Mavis cellphone yet since she didn't find it in her backpack or room meaning Mavis has it with her.

Andrea got out her cellphone and go to Mavis contacts info and press the call button. Andrea press the speaker on so she can hear any noise

Ringing...
Ringing...
Ringing...
Ringing...
Ringing...
Ringing...

"I'm sorry the person you are calling didn't pick up, please leave a message and call back later." Voicemail say

Andrea stares at her cellphone in complete shock Mavis didn't answer but she always answered if me and her are fighting. Something must be up than if Mavis didn't answer than she must be in trouble.

Andrea finally decided to tell mommy and daddy about Mavis disappearance boy they going to be pissed when she tells them the truth.

Andrea went downstairs to the kitchen where she knows her mother is at along with her aunt Jenna who have come over an hour ago, too.