Chapter 12 Aftermath

(Author's Note this takes place where Chapter 10 left off at.)

Both Andrea and Edward are laying in bed together all naked, sweating and exhausted from all that sex, rough sex and those rounds too. Andrea very much enjoyed it as well losing her virginity to someone whom she loves, even though it was very fast on how she fall in love with her teacher in a short amount time.

Andrea is still sore from all that rough sex she had with Edward who fuck her hard and rough. She saw some videos of rough sex when ever she watches porn and now knows what it's like.

Andrea really want to tell her sister Mavis about her first sexual intercourse but she can't due she had sex with her teacher who is older then her and the police will get involved if she told Mavis, Wanda, Eddie, Evan or someone will tell the police and Edward will get arrested. She sometimes wonder if Mavis and Damon already have sex, they do spend more together then with the others and they are alone more too.

Andrea still can't believe it she finally lost her virginity and have sex too. Andrea also can't believe Edward is very good at both having sex and pleasing a woman in bed. Andrea knows she has to go home before Mavis and Evie get worry if they are not home already probably should give them a call as well before probably going another round with Edward or maybe stay for the night.

Andrea feels a pair of lips touch her neck which sends a shiver down her spinal.

"Hello love." Edward say

"Hi." Andrea say

Edward lean in and kiss Andrea on the lips Edward hand moves to her breast where he gives one a nice squeeze and before Edward can do something else to her Andrea pulls away

"Before we start again I need to make a call to my sisters." Andrea say

"Why?" Edward say

"Do you want them to call the police? Or you get arrested? Mm." Andrea say

"Fine, call them. But please stay for the night." Edward say

"I might but we see after this call." Andrea say

"Fine." Edward say

Andrea got out of bed and didn't take the blanket with her to cover her naked body. She make over to where her things at and squat down to look at her cellphone.

Andrea notices she got some text messages from her sisters she opens and reads them.

Evie's text message
"Mavis, Andrea, I'm going to stay the night at Mal's place. And I won't be home in till probably at around 5pm or 6pm
Love you both 💙💙💙"

Mavis text message
"Bitches I mean Andrea and Evie going to stay at the night with Damon 😃😀 won't be home tomorrow at 7pm or 8pm. I already call Uncle Alaric and Aunt Jenna they know we are staying at Mal's and Damon's place.
X 😺😸💜🖤🧟‍♂️"

Andrea quickly text them back and bring her cellphone away. Andrea is very happy now she is going to stay for night.

She runs over to Edward who have been watching her. She literally jump onto the bed and straddled Edward and then kiss him who reciprocate the kiss. One of Edward hands have make its down to her ass while the other hand is on Andrea back of her head.

"Not that I'm happy about you kissing me but why are you kissing me for?" Edward say

"My Sister's won't be home tonight they both text me saying they are going to with their friends place. Meaning." Andrea say

"Meaning?" Edward say, knowing where this is going

"Meaning I can stay the whole night with you." Andrea say

Edward smiles

"Also meaning we can do it again." Andrea say

"Good, cause daddy want another round." Edward say

"Mmm.." Andrea say

Edward flips them over, he was on top of Andrea who is on the bottom. Edward looks Andrea in the eyes

"Good cause we are going probably all night in till we both are totally drained and sore." Edward say

Edward starts sucking her neck, Andrea moaned. While Edward is sucking her neck one of his hands traveled down to Andrea pussy where he start to rubbed it.

Edward is sucking Andrea neck and rubbing her pussy. Edward pick up the pack and start to rubbing her pussy a little bit faster. Andrea hand also move down towards her pussy but before she could even touch it Edward hits her hand away

"No." Edward say

With that Edward start rubbing it even faster, Andrea is moaning and she can't take it anymore, if Edward keeps this up she is going to come.

Before Andrea can even cum he rubbing suddenly stop and so the sucking too.

Before Andrea could ask Edward why he bloody stop she feels something entering her pussy it wasn't big, it was small Andrea realized it was his finger.

Before Andrea could said something Edward finger start to move in and out of her.

He start a slow pace than start to pick up the pace a little bit more. Than Edward add a second finger into her pussy where both of his fingers are going faster.

After awhile Andrea cums all over his two fingers.

Edward than turn Andrea on her stomach but before he can stick his dick into her, he have her on all fours. Andrea realizes he is going to fuck her in doggystyle.

Edward got behind Andrea and push in his dick into her

Soon after he enters he start to thrusting in while he gripped her hips as he thrusting.

Andrea moaned as Edward is fucking her from behind. Both are getting close to their orgasm before they cum Edward pull out and than turn over Andrea who is on her back. Edward shove his dick back into her pussy where he thrusting harder and faster.

Andrea can feel that her orgasm is near and Edward was also near too. Andrea can feel that her tunnels are clenching Edward's dick. Both Andrea and Edward cums Andrea can feel Edward's hot seeds in her.

Edward is out of breathe after cumming inside of Andrea again as well sending his seeds into her womb he wonders if he got her pregnant yet or maybe later but he will see to it later..

Edward and Andrea rest for awhile

"That was so good." Andrea say

"Yes, it was" Edward say

Before Andrea could fall asleep Edward stop her

"No, no, Andrea. No falling asleep." Edward say

"Why?" Andrea say

"Cause we are going to fuck all night." Edward say

Andrea grasped

"Round two." Edward say

Before Andrea could said something Edward start it again.