Chapter 4 One Month Later

(Author's Note this chapter will be short then long like the previous three chapters.) 

It's been only one month has past and Andrea continues to get love notes from her secret admirer and is nowhere of getting near who this secret admirer really is. Andrea also begins to notice that her boyfriend Evan has been really distant with her lately and when he is not so distant with her he keeps asking her for sex which Andrea refuse to have sex with him who get all pissed off when she refuse.

Besides the continuing love notes and Evan bitchy at her to have sex with him, Andrea keeps having those sex daydreams about her teacher Mr. Jackson who also keeps on staring at her whenever she is in his class. Andrea is getting a little bit worst she start to masturbated about him as well whenever her parents and sisters all are not home she quickly run to her room lock the door and pull down her pants and panties off. She lays in the middle of her bed and start touching her pussy or fingering herself while saying Mr. Jackson name or moaning it.  

"Oh Mr. Jackson." Andrea moaning, as her finger was inside of her

"Oh god Mr. Jackson don't stop." Andrea moan

Andrea's finger going fast inside of her pussy. Andrea feels her inner walls are closing in as she keeps fingering herself.

"God Mr. Jackson." Andrea moan

Andrea cums on her fingers and is breathing heavy after she orgasm

"Fuck." Andrea breathing heavy say

Andrea begins to clean up her mess before her family comes home and asking a lot of questions too, questions that Andrea will died from embarrassing and both Mavis and Evie will never let her forget it.

Andrea pull up her panties first then pants zipping them up too. Andrea start to clean up her mess before her family comes home and sees it. After Andrea is finish cleaning up she then take out all of the love letters and re-reads again. Whoever wrote this either know her or have been watching her, there is only three boys she is close with, her boyfriend Evan but he have been so distance to her lately so he is out, there's Eddie but she only think of him as a friend so he is also out too, and then lastly there's Damon but he is in love with her sister Mavis so Damon is also too plus her sister Mavis would kill her if she has a crush on Damon, she likes Damon but only in a friend way.

And with that one out it has to be someone else in the school that have been watching since the started but who Andrea never look at another boy besides her boyfriend Evan and two of her guy friends Damon and Eddie whoever it is she will found who he is.

Andrea went into her bathroom unknown to her someone was watching her.