WARNING

Welcome to CarlyCat13 every first story before the other stories comes along. I hope you all would like it especially you, Andrea aka tomryan_mjlover94 (Andrea, you already know it's a student and teacher relationship due I need you to read the description to see if was okay/perfect and as well a stalker obsessed story.) Unlike my other two accounts Hollow1331 and Cell13, I never have done both a teacher and student relationship, and an obsession story before so this will be the every first one.

First of all those of you want to know where I got this song from it was featured in a season the CW TV show call The Vampire Diaries, the song is call Obsession by Sky Ferreira, and though this song was perfect for it. Now there will be music featured in it as well such as Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, Lil Nas X, Melanie Martinez, Lady Gaga, Evanescence, Katy Perry and others. 

Moving on, this story will have adult content, sexual content, violence, nudity, language yeah there will be cursing as well, sex scenes including both rape and drug rape yep it will have rape in it, teacher & student relationship, affair, cheating boyfriend, stalking, romance and dark romance. Oh unlike my other stories from the other two accounts Hollow1331 and Cell13 this story will not have a Trivia chapter along with its sequels (deciding) 

One of the main pilots is a 2008 horror movie call Prom Night, there will some similarly to it and some difference as well. The second one is a Lifetime channel movie call Dirty Teacher just like Prom Night there will some both similarly and difference to it. There are about two or four more but either still haven't decided yet or don't remember what the movie or TV show name but the two main ones are indeed Prom Night 2008 and Dirty Teacher.

If you feel unconformable by reading either this or the description or the story itself than don't read it but hey it's your choice and you're sticking with whatever decision it is, read it or not. Don't say I didn't warn you all .................. have fun reading and remember I did warn you all..

Oh and be free to either vote, comment and add it to your reading list or do all three.

And Andrea remember if you can't think of anything than just put either a smiling face or 'Updated' with a smiling face.