S05 E25: Austin, Texas

Comenzar desde el principio

Izzy gave him a look before turning to Hailee, who was just smiling at her. She turned around to show her the jersey she was wearing, making Isabella laugh. "Looking good with that Press jersey, Steinfeld."

"Of course I do."

"Okay, stop flirting you two, this is making me feel sad cause I didn't invite my boyfriend." Isabella looked at Florence, who was playfully glaring at them, and gave her the middle finger. "Hey, don't tell them to me, I'm sure Hailee would gladly do that with you."

Giving up, Isabella just turned back to Hailee, who had flushed cheeks, and turning her attention to Theo. Noticing the new direction of attention, Hailee stepped closer so Isabella could talk to her sister.

"Hey little foot, I missed you so much."

She leaned down and kissed her sister's forehead before saying goodbye when she heard a few childish giggles on the field.

Isabella turned to see her twin sisters warming up with the team as well while Michelle and Christen were talking to Vlatko so she decided to continue warming up with them.

"ATE LOOK!! NEW CLEATS!"

She grinned and joggged next to Diana. "You chose the black one."

"Yeah, and Aquila got the green."

Hailee couldn't stop the smile that rested on her face as she watched Isabella chase her sisters on the field, occassionally kicking the ball to each other, before going back in the tunnel, getting ready formthe game to officially start.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The game ended with the USA winning, and Isabella Press being the woman of the match as she scored a hat-trick. She was all over the field and it was just a small taste of what people would get from her as a forward and to say people were excited to have her back on the team was an understatement.

They decided to stay in Austin for a little while so that they could film Isabella's music video for the first single she would release on her album.

At this point, everyone else decided to stay in the hotel, the only people going to tne location was Hailee and Mitch, Michelle being there to help Isabella direct her first music video.

Once they arrived, they were immediately shown to their trailers so that Isabella could get ready.

It wasn't until she already had her make-up on, when one of the camera crew came into her trailer, holding a clipboard.

"She's here, ma'am."

"Ronald how many times do I have to tell you? Don't need to call me ma'am-" Isabella felt herself freeze when she saw the other person she was filming with.

The woman awkwardly stood there, giving the singer a small smile.

"Hey Iz, missed me?"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Instagram post:

liked by MichelleMartins, LunaOni_, haileesteinfeld, and 72,973,167 othersisabellapress: You are all invited to our wedding!!

isabellapress: You are all invited to our wedding!!

Save the date
03-31-2021

tagged: @LunaOni_

view all 72,729,465 comments
username1: I am so confused, I though hey broke up?
username2: @username1 ikr, and now they're getting married??!

username3: ... what the fuck?

username4: WEDDING?!?!SHJWNXME

username3: what the fUCK???

username5: What is happening?

username3: what tHE FUCK???!

username6: Girly really said she's getting married to her ex in 5 days???! What the hell?????

username3: WHAT THE FUCK??!!?!?!?!