~The return of Derek Hale~

The sound of the alarm was heard all around the room. Y/n let out a groan, quickly turning it off as she rubbed her eyes to help her open them. She spent whole 4minutes just staring at the ceiling contemplating if she should go or not but thought since it was the first day then she should definitely go.

When She finally got up from my bed Y/n immediately went in the bathroom to get ready and after a couple of minutes got out and went to her closet starting to get ready for the day.

After getting ready she went downstairs to eat some break fast and as she entered the kitchen there she saw the person she was hoping wouldn't be here.
Alan Deaton.

Y/n loved Alan. He was the only she had right now and the only person that knew her secret. She was grateful to have him but after what happened yesterday she knew that sheriff would have called him and told him how she had sneaked out to go to the woods. Alan wanted to protect her and her going to the woods was too dangerous.

" Good morning..." Y/n said walking in the kitchen and pouring some cereal in a bowl.

" Good morning Y/n!" He said smiling at her which made her smile at him. He always looked so cheerful. Y/n loved that about him.
" Are you ready for today?" He asked

" Yeah i guess I am kind of anxious though" She said before putting the spoon in her mouth

" It is completely normal to feel that way" He  said giving her a reassuring smile which she returned.
" So the sheriff called this morning...he said you were out in the woods with Stiles." Hesaid changing his tone which made her smile

" Oh? He did?" She said awkwardly

" You know, we talked about this...you know it's dangerous for you to be in the woods-"
He started to lecture her but was suddenly cut off  a honk coming from outside. She sighed relieved and went to grab her bag and walking towards the door.

" Sorry Stiles is here. I have to go but see you after school!" She said walking out of the door and closing it behind her.

" Hey." She said getting inside the jeep.
"Have you heard from Scott ?" She asked immediately.

"Yeah he said he really need to talk to us apparently something happened after we left him in the woods" He answered her as he parked in front of the school.

As they both got out of the jeep, they immediately spotted Scott waiting for them in front of the school. Once they joined the boy, Stiles immediately spoke up.
" Okay let's see this thing." he said out of curiosity which made Y/n confused at what they were talking about.

" See what?" Y/n asked confused.

Scott immediately lifted his shirt to show them a covered wound.
" What happened ?Are you okay?" Y/n asked worried at my hurt friend.

" Yeah...Something attacked me yesterday. " He said like he didn't care at all

"What do you think it was?" Stiles asked wanting to know more about the incident.

" A wolf." Scott said which made Y/n eyes widen at his words.

"Hahah no way...California doesn't have wolves there no way a wolf attacked you" Stiles said making fun of his friend while the witch started to get worried about the fact that there might be a possibility that one of her best friend got bitten by a wolf.

" But i heard one howling."He said clearly annoyed at this friend.

"No you didn't."he said not believing his friend

"If you are not going to believe me about that wolf then you're probably not going to believe that i found the body." Scott said grabbing the attention of both of his friends.