Chapter Fifty

Lacey's POV:

I suppose everything worked out huh? Everyone now has happy lives, Archer got married to Y/N on January 18th. I am unaware of what year. Jammie was hospitalized for two months, asleep for one, and the other one he spent attempting to regain muscle. "C'mon, Jammie. What would our employees say about having a weak boss?" Arched asked, Jammie, groaning "They have no right to talk about me. And I could just fire them for their comments!" Archer would sigh, "Come on, Jammie, you have to get better!" Jammie would whine, "I don't care...I just want to rest..." Archer stared, "Rest?! You were resting for a whole month! Do you really think-" Archer would get interrupted by a phone ringing, "God damn it," He groaned reaching in his pocket and retrieving his phone. "What is it now?!" The voice on the other end laughed, "I'm just checking on Jammie's status." Archer groaned, "He isn't gaining any of his muscles back. He's hopeless!" The voice on the other end laughed, "You just aren't motivating him enough, Archer. Here, hand him the phone." Archer would groan mumbling, "Like you would know anything, Milo..." Jammie would sigh taking the phone. "Hello, Jammie! Don't worry about getting your muscles back! We all know you are too weak anyway!" Jammie would stare at the phone, pissed. "Don't worry about it! Archer and I have got this, you just lay around and continue to feel sorry for yourself-" "Milo," Archer said holding the phone, "Jammie just ran off." "Huh? Weird...I wonder where he went. It isn't like him to leave without saying a feminine comment-" There was a crash noise coming from the other end, causing Archer's eyes to widen, "Jammie! How did you get here all the way from the hospital! Who the hell let you past the gate!? Not even an intruder can get past the security!" Jammie chuckled, (Yes, Jammie is going to make a pun. Yes, I am not proud of it.) "Intru-the window. Now, prepare to take back what you said!" Milo gasped in fear, "Jammie wait! Archer do some-" Archer would sigh hanging up. "Good god...Those two will eventually kill me." Yes, those three are a handful, let's see...Who else got their happy ending...Oh right! Lottie and Zane got married and went to Hawaii, where they had their baby and named it Loane. I know, weird name for a baby. But, after some test, they found out it was in fact Zane's! Which...Gives Archer more reasons to kill him. Who else...Oh! Noah asked out the "Red-haired goddess." And now they are dating, isn't that fun? Everyone now has a happy life, and will always have one. Archer and Jammie have the company, Milo is possibly resting in peace,  Noah has the girl of his dreams...Oh, that's right! Y/N. They have a pretty nice life as well. They reunited with their real mom after marrying Archer. And after some convincing, their mom has...Accepted Archer's existence. Which...Is a start. I do hope to see all my friends again in another life, even if I am an animal. Well, I assume this is goodbye again. I'll see everyone soon!

Boy! This book was an interesting ride. (I'm sorry I made it short!) I found it funny when my friends would react to things I wouldn't even dare to say out loud. Writing is just an escape from my life and it brings me joy, especially when I'm having bad days. I wish you all a wonderful day, and I hope you have a wonderful year! Until we meet again, In book two.